Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Your favorite brand of toddler sunscreen?

Thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Your favorite brand of toddler sunscreen?

• I like the Arbonne baby sunscreen. Mostly cause it doesn't smell as strong as other ones I've tried.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have been using Aveeno for baby/toddler and haven't had any issues.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Blue Lizard.
  • KatFCoKatFCo member
    There actually isn't usually a whole lot of difference between baby/toddler and adult sunscreens. We use Coppertone sensitive skin or kids, but that's just because they don't have retinal/vitamin A or oxybenzone.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby, but I've heard excellent things about Blue Lizard. That's what we're going to try when we run out of Neutrogena.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Personally i don't like aveeno baby. It beads up into white balls on LO's skin. 

We use the blue bottle of 'wet skin' to spray on LO for reapplying and quick coasts when she is running around.  I loved it last summer and I bought more. For lotion/face the only thing that didn't swell her eyes up so far is the yellow banana boat kids tear free in the lotion. I've tried 5 other lotions & stick things for the face and her eyes swell up with all of them including water babies and neutrogena. 

• aandgaandg member
    CA Baby
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amri24amri24 member

I use this site for so much: https://breakingnews.ewg.org/2012sunscreen/best-sunscreens/best-beach-sport-sunscreens/ and it tells you all about different sunscreens, the chemicals that are in them, and the effects of those chemicals on our bodies. The main thing I learned was that spray sunscreens are the worst for you ? they can irritate and inflame your lungs and are also carcinogenetic. A lot of checmicals used in sunscreens are also carcinogenetic or can do a lot of damage to our skin, hormonally, etc. I searched the list looking for something affordale products for LO and for us. I get the below and thought that you might be interested also...

Baby:

-       Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

-       Coppertone Kids Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

If on sale:

- Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Sunscreen with Hydresia, SPF 40

- Seventh Generation Baby Sunscreen, SPF 30

- California Baby Summer Blend Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30+

Adult:

-       Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

-       Coppertone Sensitive Skin Faces Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50

• shannmshannm member
    Thinkbaby. Think sport is the same formula and cheaper it just doesn't say "baby."
  • Thinkbaby or thinksport or just plain coconut oil.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"