December 2013 Moms

Wtf mystery UTI

Even after a liter of water my pee is like orangey yellow and burns like razor blades. Went to urgent care, strip test said I was fine. They think maybe it's too early for the strip test to work and are doing a culture and putting me on antibiotics anyway.

Feeling like I got a cuntpunt. Is this just magically a pregnancy symptom wtf.

n'13 Best Villain

part behbeh, part yam, all raptor 11/28/13

image  image

Re: Wtf mystery UTI

• Ugh, that's frustrating, especially when traveling!!!! Glad they sent out cultures and started abx - hopefully you caught it early enough and it starts resolving ASAP!

I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas 

Lilypie Maternity tickers 
     imageimage
    4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~
  • Hopefully they'll get the results before you need to leave.  That STINKS though.  Ugh...No burning pee for me...My CM is like on fire though today. 

Lilypie - (GBUA)

View Full Size Image  image  image

EDD - January 2, 2014

Induced - December 12, 2013 for extreme pre-eclampsia (37 wks)

DS born - December 13, 2013 at 1:25 am.

• I had the same thing two weeks ago. Strip test was negative but cultures were posative. I think it's because we are more sensative right now we feel stuff before it can be seen on some tests. Good luck in your travels...UTI's are a B***h!

Mom+Dad+Josie+May 2015=2 under 2!!!!  

• Oh man I'm sorry! about two weeks ago i had woke up with a really bad one Angry it sucked...
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• brutal! sorry you're dealing with that
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • I'm so happy they started you on meds.  I hate it when doctors get all skiddish about that before the results are in.
    T1 Diabetes, PCOS

image image image

• Ugh sorry. Hope it gets better soon!!!
    imageimage
  • nyktnykt
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Combo Breaker
    So annoying. Of course it happens when you're not home! Lovely timing. Hope you feel better soon with the antibiotics!

• I feel you, sister. It's annoying because I used to get UTIs from particularly awesome sexcapades, but now it's just from...what? Sitting around? (I know, I know, it's because we're growing a human and that makes us more prone to UTIs).
    I promise to never forget that this little dude deserves just as much love after the baby comes as he has now.
    image image image image
    Me & H: 28 TTC #1 since 7/12...come on baby!
  • Ugh, that sounds awful!  I'm so glad they started you on some meds.  Hopefully it clears up soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

“Nobody knows you, baby, the way I do.
    And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do.
    It’s been so long, it’s been so long, it must be fireproof
    cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do”