December 2013 Moms

Wtf mystery UTI

Even after a liter of water my pee is like orangey yellow and burns like razor blades. Went to urgent care, strip test said I was fine. They think maybe it's too early for the strip test to work and are doing a culture and putting me on antibiotics anyway.

Feeling like I got a cuntpunt. Is this just magically a pregnancy symptom wtf.

april siggy: googling my SN

image  imageimage

Re: Wtf mystery UTI

• Ugh, that's frustrating, especially when traveling!!!! Glad they sent out cultures and started abx - hopefully you caught it early enough and it starts resolving ASAP!
    I carry you with me into the world, into the smell of rain & the words that dance between people & for me, it will always be this way, walking in the light, remembering being alive together. - Brian Andreas

I never knew emptiness could weigh so much, she said.  I can barely hold it.  So he sat beside her & reached for her hand, and they held it together. - Brian Andreas

4 cycles of "TTC" - 2 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  4 BFPs.  No children.
    ~ Returned to trying in March - BFP 04.10.2013 - EDD 12.22.2013 ~ TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little boy.
    ~ Started TTC 12.1.2012 - BFP 12.20.2012~  m/c 1.2.2013
    ~ Surprise BFP 7.26.12 - Lost poppy seed* 8.13.12 <3 ~

• Hopefully they'll get the results before you need to leave.  That STINKS though.  Ugh...No burning pee for me...My CM is like on fire though today. 

D13 April Siggy Challenge - Google image search of your S/N

Ahhhh the memories.......

Lilypie - (GBUA)

View Full Size Image  image  image

EDD - January 2, 2013

Induced - December 12, 2013 for extreme pre-eclampsia (37 wks on the dot)

DS born - December 13, 2013 at 1:25 am.

• I had the same thing two weeks ago. Strip test was negative but cultures were posative. I think it's because we are more sensative right now we feel stuff before it can be seen on some tests. Good luck in your travels...UTI's are a B***h!

imageimageimage                              

BabyFruit Ticker

• Oh man I'm sorry! about two weeks ago i had woke up with a really bad one Angry it sucked...
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• brutal! sorry you're dealing with that
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • I'm so happy they started you on meds.  I hate it when doctors get all skiddish about that before the results are in.
    T1 Diabetes, PCOS

image image image

• osajiaosajia
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    Ugh sorry. Hope it gets better soon!!!

imageimage
  • So annoying. Of course it happens when you're not home! Lovely timing. Hope you feel better soon with the antibiotics!

• I feel you, sister. It's annoying because I used to get UTIs from particularly awesome sexcapades, but now it's just from...what? Sitting around? (I know, I know, it's because we're growing a human and that makes us more prone to UTIs).
    I promise to never forget that this little dude deserves just as much love after the baby comes as he has now.
    image image image image
    Me & H: 28 TTC #1 since 7/12...come on baby!
  • Ugh, that sounds awful!  I'm so glad they started you on some meds.  Hopefully it clears up soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love
    And I will hold you closer
    Hope your heart is strong enough
    When the night is coming down on you
    We will find a way through the dark"