Stay at Home Moms

well MY baby...

My baby is so advanced she is doing sign language. At 2 months.

Not really [duh] but she did notice her hands for the first time today and it was hilariously adorable. She was waving them around in that barely controlled newborn way and when one would catch her eye she got the funniest look on her face and kinda crossed her eyes concentrating on it.

What cute things are your kiddos doing?
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Poor second child. One day she will make it back into my siggy...

Re: well MY baby...

• Camping with Auntie for 2 nights and staying with Gma tonight.

I miss them... the balance is so hard.

Hospital with DH, with the kids, home is a mess....

Sorry, that is great DD is noticing her hands.  That means she will be driving soon.

• The girls were watching Beauty and the Beast and Andrew was cooing and chirped with glee at "Be Our Guest"! It was so adorable!!!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS#1 said out of the blue that if he found a genie and it gave him one wish, he would wish for Grandpa's cancer to go away. :(

• Well DD has started trying to eat my face lately. She grabs my head, bites my cheek and goes "nommm".

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• DD said God for the first time yesterday.  Now she points up to the sky and says God.  it's pretty cute
  • I loved that stage with DD.  DD used to smile at her feet alot.  That was one of my favorite things she did.  

DD LOVES to shake her head and then for us to do it back to her.  She thinks it is the funniest thing ever.  She has also gotten really into lifting her dress up and playing peek a boo when I am changing her diaper.  It is a welcome change from trying to escape and/or stand up on the changing table.   

• We make growly noises and pretend to nom on DD's tummy, and she just loves it. Lately she's been grabbing things, growling at them and shaking her head at them while they are in her mouth. It's so freaking adorable!
  • DS has been u happy with my purple polish since my last pedicure. Tonight he brought me my shoes and told me I needed to leave. I asked where I should go and he yelled, "to the painter shop to fix your toes to pink!!!" 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NandaBNandaB
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    image QueSyrah:
    DS has been u happy with my purple polish since my last pedicure. Tonight he brought me my shoes and told me I needed to leave. I asked where I should go and he yelled, "to the painter shop to fix your toes to pink!!!"nbsp;nbsp;

Hahaha poor kid. He just wants your toes fixed.
    Poor second child. One day she will make it back into my siggy...
  • ta78ta78
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 25 Love Its

DD is getting a lot more active and 'talking' to us so much more. It is exciting when they aren't just lumps and can interact more.

DS is obsessed with golf and it is so cute to watch him play and talk about it. He is really really good for 3.

Quinton  06.25.10
    Wren  01.13.11

photo qw_zpsd8c3bb1b.jpg

.blog.
  • DD recently found her feet and has been nomming on them like there's no tomorrow, it's adorable!

DS has been PTing for about a month (and doing great, yay!) and every once in a while he says, totally out of the blue, "I run fast, fast, fast with my undies, see?" and starts running laps (in a Phoebe from friends way!); it craks me up every time

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Haha. T slept through the night for the first time Friday. 9 hours in his crib. That's pretty cute to me.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • DS took about 6 steps in a row yesterday. It's funny, Saturday he could take a step or two, yesterday he was walking all over the place! Obviously, I'm exaggerating about all over the place but it seemed like a big leap overnight.
  • KateMWKateMW
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its

image Mrs.Hizzo:
    DS#1 said out of the blue that if he found a genie and it gave him one wish, he would wish for Grandpa's cancer to go away. :(

Oh that hurts my heart. Poor things. {{{}}} 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • DS has been "hiding" things lately and it's cute...but annoying. He'll put whatever he's holding onto anything that will open, drawers, cabinets, I found the spatula in the dog food container this morning....sigh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD amazes me everyday. She has been picking up on a lot of the phrases we use. Her new favorite thing to say is, "good call". She got it from dad. Example, me: "Ava, don't climb on that. You might fall".
    Ava: "good call mom".

It's hilarious.

I also took her to get her first pedi. She had a blast and keeps showing her toes off to anyone that will look. She is such a little ham.

• I feel like DD has officially turned into a toddler this past week. Lots of animal noises, new words, and she has discovered coloring (kind of).
    Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
  • CnAmomCnAmom
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    Oh yeah? Well my 4 year old buttoned his shirt all on his own yesterday! Of course he did it all crooked but clearly my kid is a genius.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers, Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DS has discovered that he can get our attention by cooing at us instead of crying, love it. 

DD2 has started making up songs to sing to her babies. They all end with "and mommy will be there", but think real big southern drawl. There comes out in about three syllables.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• He's finally starting to roll over. But he gets 95 percent of the way and can't get his arm out from under him, lol. He'll figure it out soon. Let's hope.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • image Mrs.Hizzo:
    DS#1 said out of the blue that if he found a genie and it gave him one wish, he would wish for Grandpa's cancer to go away. :(

What a sweet kid. I would have had a hard time not just breaking down and bawling at that point. 

• I honestly cannot get over the constant chatter coming from my DD. She's just such a kid now and will not stop talking and narrating every little thing. And it's so sweet when she asks things like "are you coming?" "are you ok?" etc. I just want to squeeze her.

And then she follows the cuteness up with a very obnoxious tantrum about something annoying and I haven't figured out yet how to deal with this whole terrible 2s thing.

• dhvieldhviel
    2500 Comments Fifth Anniversary 250 Love Its First Answer
    My youngest counts going up and down the stairs.  It's "two, five, two, five, two, five...." all the way up or down.

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image