May 2013 Moms

s/o nursing

Spin off on the where do you nurse post below...

Have you been seen unexpectedly by someone?

Today I was in bed, topless, nursing lo with my two dogs snuggled up at my feet. Suddenly they lept out of bed and start barking at the door like a couple of maniacs. Next I hear the door open and some woman's voice. Confused, I yelled out "hello? "

Completely forgot I'd hired our dog walking service to do some extra hours starting today. Oops. Nice to meet you. Sorry my dogs are insane and I'm half naked in bed.

Mobile, sorry shout punctuation issues.

Re: s/o nursing

• I'm really sorry but this made me lol! I'm sure the dog person understood.

I was breast feeding LO the other day and suddenly there is a strange man in the yard taking photos. Turned out to be the insurance guy. He didn't see anything but its the closest I've come.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image snowgirl427:
    I'm really sorry but this made me lol! I'm sure the dog person understood. I was breast feeding LO the other day and suddenly there is a strange man in the yard taking photos. Turned out to be the insurance guy. He didn't see anything but its the closest I've come.

Ha!  Nice.  No need to apologize...after I got over the embarrassment I  found it pretty funny too.

• Hasn't happened to me yet since we don't get very many visitors, but a lady in our new moms group said she forgot her boob was hanging out and answered the door that way. The poor fedex guy was completely caught off guard and she said the only thing that came out of his mouth was "so i guess you had a baby recently..."
  • We're doing an addition to our house. I got up and was moving around the house while nursing, helping DS1 get breakfast. The excavator was like 2 feet from my kitchen window, which I didn't process for several minutes. Fortunately, he's a guy a went to school with, so it wasn't totally awkward.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple" 8/30/12 ~ EDD 5/15/12 ~ Stick, baby, stick! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers