Connect with Pampers

Using GTG points for Sesame Place tix - heather?

I can't find on the GTG prize page where you can cash in your points for tix to Sesame Place, yet when I contacted sesame place they said it was working and valid, and to contact pampers. Am I just blind? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Using GTG points for Sesame Place tix - heather?

• I've never seen where you could cash in point for a ticket but I have seen where you can save money using a code.....

Play & Save at Sesame Place!

Save up to $20 on single ? day admission to Sesame Place. Use promo code: SESAMEPAMPERS Sesame Place? is the only theme park based entirely on Sesame Street?. The park blends the character and spirit of the award-winning TV show with exciting rides, exhilarating water slides, captivating shows and furry friends. Guests dance and sing along with some of the world?s best-loved characters in the Neighborhood Street Party parade. Visitors are invited to join the fun and celebrate being a kid ? or being a kid again. TM/?2013 Sesame Workshop. ?2013 SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

• image Megcheer2:
    I can't find on the GTG prize page where you can cash in your points for tix to Sesame Place, yet when I contacted sesame place they said it was working and valid, and to contact pampers. Am I just blind? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Looking into this now...stay tuned!  -HeatherAtPampers 

• Good news!  The GTG catalog will offer the Sesame Place ticket again next month (waiting for inventory to arrive).  In the meantime, you can take advantage of the $20 off promo code shown below;

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards