Parenting

rec your lightweight stroller

Happy Saturday everyone. I am looking for a lightweight umbrella type stroller for DS#2. I want something I can easily throw in the car, but still have room for groceries, etc. I have a Malibu, so with both car seats in, space is limited. I want something that reclines, has a storage basket and a canopy. TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: rec your lightweight stroller

• We have the city micro.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have a Maclaren Volo. Good for my tall DH. They used to carry them at target, but I don't know if they still do.

• Loading the player...
  • I have a joovy kooper. Which is an umbrella stroller meets a City Mini. It have good steering, basket, amazing sunshade, pockets galore, folds easily, and cup holders for the parent. It's been a great stroller.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We have a Maclaren, love it except the canopy is worthless.

image   image

• Britax be nimble
  • We have an UPPA Baby g-lite. It's fantastic. DD will actually ride in it, unlike her City Mini. Easy to open and close, big basket, cup holder. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MaxiCosi Mila. Bought one on clearance from BBB. Has a decent basket, reclines, has canopy, and stands when folded. Folded dimensions are approx 37x13x13. The new version of this stroller is the Kaia which supposedly has an easier to use canopy and includes more car seat adapters.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"