1st Trimester

For BTDT mommas! Fave place to baby shop?

I don't know what it is about Carter's but I love their clothes! They wash up nice, don't shrink and look adorable.
Nothing fancy!

I hate old navy!

What's your go to? Where do you avoid?

Re: For BTDT mommas! Fave place to baby shop?

• I never loved carters. The neck with the thicker onesies always stretch out and won't go back with my DS, but he's got a huge head! I like their layette clothes though. I tend to dress my DS very boyish instead of babyish, and the layette clothes make him look like a baby again!

I really like Koala baby with Babies R Us, and they get really cheap once on clearance.

I've decided I don't like outfits from costco. PJs are fine, but the outfits I've had from there seem cheaper than if you buy the same brand somewhere else. I'd rather wait for a sale from the real store.

Kind of related, anyone know of good shoes for babies that are similar to being barefoot but provide protection from possible things on the ground outside? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • image Babybarlow2014:
    I don't know what it is about Carter's but I love their clothes! They wash up nice, don't shrink and look adorable. Nothing fancy! I hate old navy! What's your go to? Where do you avoid?

Lurking, but I love Carter's. But they have always ran smaller for my kids. Gymboree always has cute stuff!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • image gingerbabe:
    I never loved carters. The neck with the thicker onesies always stretch out and won't go back with my DS, but he's got a huge head! I like their layette clothes though. I tend to dress my DS very boyish instead of babyish, and the layette clothes make him look like a baby again!nbsp;I really like Koala baby with Babies R Us, and they get really cheap once on clearance.I've decided I don't like outfits from costco. PJs are fine, but the outfits I've had from there seem cheaper than if you buy the same brand somewhere else. I'd rather wait for a sale from the real store.nbsp;Kind of related, anyone know of good shoes for babies that are similar to being barefoot but provide protection from possible things on the ground outside?nbsp;

The best shoes for little ones are Robeez. I also like See Kai Run Smaller shoes. But actually it is best for kids to learn to walk barefoot despite what your mother will tell you because they grip with their toes.
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• image MamaAllison:
    image gingerbabe:
    I never loved carters. The neck with the thicker onesies always stretch out and won't go back with my DS, but he's got a huge head! I like their layette clothes though. I tend to dress my DS very boyish instead of babyish, and the layette clothes make him look like a baby again!nbsp;I really like Koala baby with Babies R Us, and they get really cheap once on clearance.I've decided I don't like outfits from costco. PJs are fine, but the outfits I've had from there seem cheaper than if you buy the same brand somewhere else. I'd rather wait for a sale from the real store.nbsp;Kind of related, anyone know of good shoes for babies that are similar to being barefoot but provide protection from possible things on the ground outside?nbsp;
    The best shoes for little ones are Robeez. I also like See Kai Run Smaller shoes. But actually it is best for kids to learn to walk barefoot despite what your mother will tell you because they grip with their toes.

Robeez are good, but my little guy had fat feet and they never worked for him. I would recommend going into Stride rite and having lo fitted. They do a great job. It is so important at a young age to have their shoes fit correctly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I like Gymboree, The Children's Place, Osh Kosh, and I actually like Old Navy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I actually despise Gymboree and Carter's, and prefer Old Navy, Gap or 77 kids... Which is now Ruum and not as high of quality.

Edited because phone bumping sucks.

I blog about nothing

Baby T - Born 1/31/2014

Big sister E - Born 4/11/2011

• I am a fan of children's place an Carter's for DD, I have a few pairs of see Kai runs for shoes very durable and I buy her sneakers from stride rite, flip flops and sandals all come from Carter's! I agree w/ PP sometimes the neck on the Carter's onesies gets too stretched out
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic