October 2012 Moms
Options

5 or 6 ounces all day?!

Poor dd had just 5 or 6 ounces from 8:304:30 today. She refused the rest of it with MIL. Have any of your LOs had an off day like this? She is BF otherwise. Poor thing.
Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 5 or 6 ounces all day?!

• Options
    Yup
    He has days like this a few times a month...

• Options
    Ashley had a day like this a couple weeks ago. She just had a couple 2-3oz bottles. She acted fine though then the next day back to normal.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. She is only there once a week so she must have been mad at me today.
    Birthday

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    B is having these days more and more. Now that his baby food consumption is increasing its happening more often.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LLB430LLB430 member
    I work 3 days a week, away from ds from 8 to 4.  In 8 hours he averages 8 ounces of bm.  DD took even less.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    sdudesdude member

2 or 3 weeks ago I went to the Pedi and he was surprised that my husband give the baby 2 x 4 oz a day. He told me that I that age (8 months) the baby should eat at the same time as us meaning: breakfast, lunch and diner + before going to bed. So now my husband give baby 1x 4oz at 11h30 in the morning and I breastfeed the baby when I'm back at 4:30 in the after noon.

He also recommend to give breast milk or formula and then to give solid food.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"