January 2013 Moms

Poll: where is baby sleeping?

In your bed, in your room, in their room?

Henry sleeps in his pack in play in our room, I'm sure he would be fine, but I like having him there.   

ETA: LO is 5 months today!  I can't get that watermelon to go away no matter how many times I save and refresh! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Poll: where is baby sleeping?

• In his room, in his crib from about 7pm to 6am....usually. There always seems to be a crazy night at least once every few weeks. DS is 5 1/2 months old.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• My LO and myself sleep in his room - we moved the guest bed into it right before he was born so I could nurse while side-lying. He sleeps so much better with me next to him and I will be sad once I have to give it up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• In her room and in her bed. She is not sttn yet. LO will be 5 months old tomorrow!
  • In his room in his crib, since about 6 weeks.  Usually he wakes around 5:30 for his morning bottle, then we bring him into bed with us until its time to get up for work.  Then he just lays around and watches us get ready.  On the weekends he has snoozed with us till 10am! 
  • In her crib in her room. We have a video monitor which help me a lot! She sleeps from 8 to 4:30, eats, then sleeps until about 7. She will be 5 months a week from today!
  • DS sleeps in his crib in his room. We also have a video monitor which helps. If he gets up in the middle of the night and cant go back to sleep, we bring him up to our bed.
  • In her room, in her crib.  Since 8 or 9 weeks I think.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Most of the night in his crib in his room, but he has a tendency to fall asleep in my bed when I do the 5 AM feed (still feeding at 1ish and 5ish, sleeps from 7:30-8:30). If he does I let him stay until he's up for the day.
  • DS is 5 1/2 months and sleeps in his PnP in our room. I'm sure he would be fine in his crib but I like having him right next to me still. He STTN or only has one MOTW most nights, but still has the occasional rough patch where I will pull him into bed with me to help us both get some rest.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers           Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    image image
  • HildawHildaw
    100 Comments Third Anniversary
    In her room in a Rock n Play. She is almost 5 months. We need to transition her to the crib but are just barely getting to a point where she will nap during the day.
  • ObLaDiObLaDi
    2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 100 Love Its First Answer
    In a cosleeper, thankfully, since he's still eating every 2 to 3 hours around the clock.
  • DD sleeps in her PNP in our room.  We are getting ready to move so her crib is still in the box.  Once we move she will start sleeping in her crib.  She STTN so it shouldn't be a big deal (I hope!). She does wake up between 5 and 7 to eat and then goes back to bed from anywhere between 8 and 9:30.  I usually let her sleep with me after she eats.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage image
  • In her room, which is right across the hall from our room.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• In our room in the PnP but right now she's in the RnP because she has a stuffy nose/cold.

• In the RnP in our room.  I'm in no hurry to move her!
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • From 8pm to 3am (or sometimes 5am), he sleeps in his crib, in our room.  When he wakes up in the early morning, I bring him in to bed with us till we get up at 6:30.

lately, he's been waking up at 3 or earlier because he's wiggled himself up into the corner, or wedged his head at a weird angle against the side.  Breaks my heart, because I know he wants to sleep more but found himself in a very uncomfortable spot.   

• DD sleeps in her crib in her room. She has been in her crib since about 2 months old.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• In her crib in her room since day 2. It was our plan to have her in the cradle in our room til about 4 months, but plans changed.  She was noisy as a newborn and none of us got a wink of sleep in the same room. 

• In her crib, in her room, since we came home from the hospital.  We live in a fairly small apartment so she's right across the hall and I bottle feed, so even when she does wake up to eat it's a pretty quick process and I'm back in bed.  She usually sleeps 8pm-7am and wakes once during the night to eat.  She's 4 1/2 months. 

For naps, she usually takes her naps in her crib as well.  We usually take one nap together on the weekend and I'm pretty sure the nanny does the same with her.

I wonder if I had stuck with nursing if we would have room shared or if I would have stuck with nursing longer if I had room shared.  I am glad we never had to go through a crib transition...we're going through the swaddling transition right now and that's tough enough!   

~*June 2015 December Siggy Challenge*~

Pregnancy Ticker

• He sleeps in the arms reach cosleeper in our room right next to the bed. He would be fine to move but this workin mama needs him close at night since I don't see him during the day! He is 5 months old.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD sleeps in her room, in her crib since about 2 weeks. We tried her next to our bed in the PnP, but I couldn't get any sleep. She is 51/2 months old. 

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• LO sleeps in her crib in her room since about 3 weeks.  She was also a noise sleeper as a newborn so when DH when back to work we moved her out of our room.

• ta78ta78
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 25 Love Its

image sbevmc09:
    In the RnP in our room.  I'm in no hurry to move her!

This is us also.. or at least has been. It is looking like I will have to move her into the crib in the next few days. She is getting too big for the RnP. 

Quinton  06.25.10
    Wren  01.13.11

photo qw_zpsd8c3bb1b.jpg

.blog.
  • PnP in our room. I'm that mom that's still taking pictures while he's sleeping...

Daisypath - (gXry)
  • DD sleeps in her room in her crib for naps and for the night. This is a recent transition. We transitioned her from the RnP and swaddle to the crib at 4.5 months.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• In the RnP or in bed with us, in our room.  Totally fine with this set-up for now.  I work full time and cherish my nights with LO!
  • JJsMumJJsMum
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    We've regressed big time on sleeping.  DS used to sleep 7-8 hrs in his crib in his room.  Then we went to maybe 5 hrs (8-12:30/1:00), and then to 20 min.  So we've moved him back into the rock and play in his room.  That gets us back to the 5 hrs.  I really really want him to start sleeping again!!  We are up 3-4 times a night again!  I really loved only getting up once, maybe twice a night. :(  The regression started around 3 months, and DS is now 4.5 months.  I don't know if this is the '4 month wakeful' thing or what.  Nothing changed (in our day to day or diet) to cause this.
    Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 December Siggy Challenge - Awkward Christmas Photos 
  • DD is also 5 months old today. She's still sleeping in her packplay beside our bed. Our original plan had been to move her to her own room when she started STTN. That happened by 6 weeks, much earlier then expected and I wasn't ready. Our new plan is to transition to her room at 6 months. Currently she naps in either her packplay in our room or her crib in her room.
    PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)

Signature Ella 1 year photo SignatureElla1year.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Signature Tom Pregnancy photo SignatureTomPregnancy.png
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • In bed with me. She was doing alright in the PnP in our room and only coming into bed maybe once a night but since we moved I'll do anything to get her to sleep. We move into our "permanent" residence on the 25th and I plan to move her to a crib as soon as I can in her own bedroom after that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards