Parenting

At 8 months pregnant...

I did not look this good.

Love her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
"I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.

Re: At 8 months pregnant...

• With my first pregnancy, I could not have worn those shoes.  She looks great!
     Lilypie - (F3i3)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • F'ucking Kate, with her impeccable fashion and good looks.  God, I love her.

// I love you too. //

• While I think you didn't pick a flattering picture, I agree with the sentiment about her.
    June 2014 July Siggy Challenge - Squish Pics

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • image krptcmschfmkr128:
    While I think you didn't pick a flattering picture, I agree with the sentiment about her.

If you still look amazing in an "unflattering" picture I cannot be bothered to google for a flattering one.

"I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • I can't see the pic :[
    But if it's Kate, I bet she looks awesome. Love her!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• image Scout2005:
    I hate her. In that she looks awesome and I actually love her.

This.  I don't look that good even when I'm not pregnant :-/ 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• image HilarityEnsued:

image krptcmschfmkr128:
    While I think you didn't pick a flattering picture, I agree with the sentiment about her.

If you still look amazing in an "unflattering" picture I cannot be bothered to google for a flattering one.

lol, this 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image HilarityEnsued:

image krptcmschfmkr128:

True. Chick could make a paper bag look awesome.

• I wish fascinators were more common place in America.

We're doing head wear wrong over here.

• image Mrs.adambabycakes:
    She's 8 months already?

The OP photo is from her last "official public appearance" before she gives birth.

• image Scout2005:
    image HilarityEnsued:
    I wish fascinators were more common place in America.We're doing head wear wrong over here.
    I think I'm glad they're not. I feel confident I would look absurd.

But if we were ALL wearing them.. it would be sweet.

I just have this huge a$s cowlick like... dead center on my forehead.  I think the hat piece thing could cover it up nicely with some side swept bangs.

Then again, I don't know if the British wear this type of stuff to Target and the grocery store because that is really on the fancy side of things on my schedule.

• At 8 months pregnant, my ankles were the size of her thighs.

• She looks fab. I also heard she's considering a med free hypnobirth and water birth. Go her!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • She looks great.  But I cannot imagine being expected to wear heels at 8 months pregnant.  I bet she wants to put on sweat pants sooo bad.

Edit spelling heels, not heals verb

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • I think she looks too thin for someone pregnant.  I think she is lovely, but maybe hyper focused on her public appearance?

I really loved my huge pregnant belly, stretch marks and all.  I don't think she looks a week past 4 months in the latest pictures of her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • image Holls2011:

I think she looks too thin for someone pregnant.  I think she is lovely, but maybe hyper focused on her public appearance?

I really loved my huge pregnant belly, stretch marks and all.  I don't think she looks a week past 4 months in the latest pictures of her. 

You do realize that not everyone gets gigantic, right? I have a friend pregnant with #2 right now who's DD is tomorrow, and she looks MAYBE 6 months pregnant. Baby is perfectly healthy. She was the same way with her son, and he weighed 8lbs and some odd oz when he was born.

• image Holls2011:

I think she looks too thin for someone pregnant.  I think she is lovely, but maybe hyper focused on her public appearance?

I had a friend who gave birth a few months after me. At 9 months pregnant, she looked like me at 6 months.

Kate is also 5' 10".

• image kiraliz2:
    At 8 months pregnant, my ankles were the size of her thighs.

This. I'm impressed she is in heels. I lived in flip flops at the very end. Then again, I'm not a princess...I bet she's dying to sit at home with her feet up, whilst wearing sweatpants and Wills is rubbing her aching feet.

Big Sister ~ Little Brother

• image kiraliz2:
    image Holls2011:

I had a friend who gave birth a few months after me. At 9 months pregnant, she looked like me at 6 months.

Kate is also 5' 10".

She's also a FTM and small framed...I had also heard that her mother and family tend to carry on the smaller side so she's apparently following her genetic suit.

Big Sister ~ Little Brother

• image Holls2011:
    I think she looks too thin for someone pregnant.nbsp; I think she is lovely, but maybe hyper focused on her public appearance?I really loved my huge pregnant belly, stretch marks and all.nbsp; I don't think she looks a week past 4 months in the latest pictures of her.nbsp;
    With my first, I didn't even get a bump until I was 7 months along. I went in at 42 weeks and the nurses assumed I was only 6 months and freaking out. Not everyone gains a ton and gets huge.
  • image CTGirl30:
    image kiraliz2:
    image Holls2011:

Kate is also 5' 10".

She's also a FTM and small framed...I had also heard that her mother and family tend to carry on the smaller side so she's apparently following her genetic suit.

I'm not saying it is ugly, I just thought she looks very thin. Even so, before she became pregnant and while she was gearing up for the wedding, she was VERY thin.

There is nothing wrong with the way she looks, I just prefer to have a bigger belly.

• image Holls2011:
    image CTGirl30:
    image kiraliz2:
    image Holls2011:

Kate is also 5' 10".

I'm not saying it is ugly, I just thought she looks very thin. Even so, before she became pregnant and while she was gearing up for the wedding, she was VERY thin.

There is nothing wrong with the way she looks, I just prefer to have a bigger belly.

WTF? She looks healthy. And what is wrong with her not having a bigger belly? This is the most asinine thing I've heard about a pregnant woman. We're not going to criticize people on whether or not they can grow a big enough belly?

• image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Holls2011:
    image CTGirl30:
    image kiraliz2:
    image Holls2011:

Kate is also 5' 10".

WTF? She looks healthy. And what is wrong with her not having a bigger belly? This is the most asinine thing I've heard about a pregnant woman. We're not going to criticize people on whether or not they can grow a big enough belly?

Ummmm, my comment was directed at the ladies who were pinning over her pregnant body. I think she looks healthy and great.  She is tiny, like a lot of people I know. I was just saying I enjoyed my plumper pregnancy.

• image Holls2011:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Holls2011:
    image CTGirl30:
    image kiraliz2:
    image Holls2011:

I think she looks healthy and great. 

??

• image Holls2011:
    image krptcmschfmkr128:
    image Holls2011:
    image CTGirl30:
    image kiraliz2:
    image Holls2011:

Ummmm, my comment was directed at the ladies who were pinning over her pregnant body. I think she looks healthy and great.  She is tiny, like a lot of people I know. I was just saying I enjoyed my plumper pregnancy.

"Very thin" does not imply healthy. 

• image Scout2005:
    image Holls2011:
    image Holls2011:

Well, you did say she looked "too thin" and like she was hyper aware of her appearance because of it. So that kind of sounds like you think the way she looks is wrong.

I said she looks very thin.   And to a lot of people being 8 months pregnant, she is very thin. NOT 'too thin', not dangerously thin, just very thin.

• image Holls2011:
    image Scout2005:
    image Holls2011:
    image Holls2011:

Well, you did say she looked "too thin" and like she was hyper aware of her appearance because of it. So that kind of sounds like you think the way she looks is wrong.

I said she looks very thin.   And to a lot of people being 8 months pregnant, she is very thin. NOT 'too thin', not dangerously thin, just very thin.

You DID say "too thin" though.

• Jesus, it was not intended to put her down.  It must be slow round these parts if we are suddenly implying things.

I apologize if I mistyped.  I am now bowing out of this thread. 

• I was twice as elegant, cus i was twice as big
    There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards