April 2013 Moms

AW 11 hours of sleep

Yep. LO slept for 11 hours the past 2 nights. Hoping this is the start of something beautiful. 
photo 606e6a9295ea7ed21bede1d01b391656.jpg Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: AW 11 hours of sleep

• I'd kill for just one night of 8. We are lucky to get 5.

• Kate_CKate_C member
    imageNicoleSB80:
    I'd kill for just one night of 8. We are lucky to get 5.

Ditto. OP, congrats and I hate you. Ok, I don't hate you. But I am seriously jealous of you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • elbouelbou member
    Way to go, LO! Keep it up for your momma!

• imagerandimarie86:
    Yep. LO slept for 11 hours the past 2 nights. Hoping this is the start of something beautiful.nbsp;

So jealous! Happy for you momma! I'm lucky to get 4 hours! My little guy likes to party at night!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow! I hope you enjoyed it and long sleep nights continue.
  • Wow! You're so lucky, I'd be happy with 6. I hope it continues for you!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • imageNicoleSB80:

And here I was ecstatic to get  5 last night! Sleep

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • LO was sleeping so good but these past couple nights she's giving me a hard time. : I know it's only for a short time though, plus I never complain about cuddling with her some more :
  • 11 hrs!? I'm so jealous, OP!
    My LO gave me 5 hrs last night, but from 6:30pm to 11:30pm!! Then she slept 3 he's in the swing and was awake every 2 hrs after that. She cooed and chatted away to herself for a good half hour in our dark bedroom before falling asleep again though!

I hope your LO keeps those glorious long sleep stretches going!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's great! Our LO has yet to sleep through the night, but he is a great sleeper and I thank my lucky stars every day. He generally sleeps from 8 PM until 6 AM with only one wake-up around 1:30 or 2... he eats and goes right back to his crib.
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • imagebrevans02:

imageNicoleSB80:

And here I was ecstatic to get  5 last night! Sleep

It's rare but we've gotten 5 a few times. It's usually 3.5 to 4.

• The last 4 nights we've gotten between 7 and 8.5 hours. The first night I AWd on my Facebook, then hoping I didn't jinx it by bragging on her. Then 3 more nights of the same, so far so good...knock on wood.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ugh 4 to 5 is the absolute max over here....And my toddler is up by 6am. Maybe I'd feel happier for you if I wasn't so freaking tired.

• Usually my little guy goes about 6 hours or so, but he slept for about 10 today!  It was sooo nice to get some sleep and actually be able to enjoy it instead of getting up earlier to get ready for work.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Oh, and him sleeping that long kind of scared me...I kept looking at the video monitor to make sure he was breathing & kept wondering if I should wake him!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image IAmPregnant Ticker
  • ur so lucky.. I get 5 to 7 hours so far starting at 9 or 10.. she is 9 weeks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"