1st Trimester
Options

Maternity Clothes

I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and though I've lost about ten pounds (I have hyperemesis gravidarum) I am SO BLOATED.

I'm thinking about just giving in and buying some maternity pants even though I know this is bloat and not baby yet.

I can't leave the house though (again, hyperemesis gravidarum - I've HEARD that strangers can get quite snooty when random women pull over to the curb, jump out of their car and vomit in a trash can because they accidentally thought about a potato) so does anyone have brand suggestions?

I'm just going to order online and send back what doesn't work.

Thank You! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Maternity Clothes

• Options
    I just bought some clothes from Motherhood Maternity.  I found their bottoms to fit me pretty well and had no problem with just choosing my size pre-pregnancy.  Right now I just fold the full waistband down.  I bought a few shirts as well, although I really only need bottoms at the point.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Motherhood Maternity has the most comfortable maternity jeans!  Just be sure to get the ones that say "super stretch" in the name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You could check out zulily.com as well? Sometimes they have great deals on cute things, but it can take a couple weeks for delivery. Also? I'm sorry about your sickness, my SIL has the same issues, and I can't imagine feeling like that for nine months. Good luck, and take care!
  • Options
    I ordered most of my from Old Navy and was happy enough with them. and they have great prices compared to most maternity clothes
                      Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Thanks Everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi last pregnancy 90 of my clothing came from motherhood maternity, I did have a few things from old navy, the tops were fine but the pants were awful, I am tall so all of the pants were too short and did not fit right through the crotch
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"