TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
Here we go again.
1) Father's Day. Expecting anything? Wanting anything?
2) Favorite band you've ever seen live? What band (regardless of whether they are together, alive, etc.) would you want to see that you have not yet?
3-5 are you.
Not expecting anything at all except maybe a card. My wife got a new key remote for my car fixed and we called it my Father's Day present. Don't really want anything.
Favorite band you've ever seen live? What band (regardless of whether
they are together, alive, etc.) would you want to see that you have not
Favorite band I've seen is probably Metallica. I have seen them 6 times and they have yet to disappoint. Band I'd want to see most... aside from standard answers such as the Beatles or Led Zeppelin, I'll go current and say Foo Fighters, Nirvana maybe as my #2 option from in my lifetime... or the "real" lineup of Guns N Roses back in the heyday.
3) Took my boys to the Colts Mini Camp public practice. My nearly 4 month old liked looking at the huge big screen monitors and my son loved running around on the field before the practice and enjoyed some of the 11 on 11 drills. As we left he was waving at the field saying "Bye bye football. Bye bye Andrew Luck". Gives me hope that he may actually sit down and watch football with me soon, right now he's not that interested he wants to play.
4) My oldest is a mere 5 days away from being 2 1/2 and my youngest is 9 days away from 4 months old.
5) My wife has been feeling nauseous the past 3 days... she's been dealing with some stress at work, but I'm wondering if she's pregnant. I got my 1st post baby nookie right around her ovulation date, we were protected, but I know that condoms don't always work... I am evidence of that. If she is pregnant, for a few weeks we would have 2 under 1. I'm really hoping that it is the stress... I want a 3rd, but not so close together, but if we are pregnant, I will love him/her. It isn't quite time to test yet, but will be soon.
1. Not expecting anything since I'm not a father yet. I would like the Last of Us for PS3 but I will probably buy that myself.
2. Tool...simply the best band I've ever seen. They are incredible. If I had to choose a band to see live it would've been The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
3. The timing of the rain this week has really screwed up my ability to keep our lawn mowed. It's been over a week and the lawn is looking overgrown as all hell. I'm breaking out the machete after work.
4. I work for a Telecommunications firm and I am constantly on hold with various phone companies. There is nothing worse than trying to fall asleep at night with hold muzak playing on an endless loop in your mind.
5. Getting rid of newbie status sucks.
I am not expecting anything and I told my wife not to do anything. She is letting me go to the National Homebrewers Conference in Philadelphia and I told her that is more than enough.
The best show I've seen was Rusted Root. The whole place was just bouncing. It was really fun.
I wish I could have seen the Grateful Dead before Jerry died. I have seen the Dead, but I imagine it just isn't the same.
3) The little guy is sick. He has some kind of virus. Thankfully he doesn't have a fever, but he has been really congested and struggling breathing at times. We took him in yesterday, but they said there wasn't much we could do but wait.
4) My dad left on Monday so we are officially on our own now. We've worked out a pretty good schedule to allow me to get sleep for work which is nice.
5) Work is pretty stressful right now. We have a lot of new work that is pushing deadlines on other things that are also time sensitive. Too much to do and not enough manpower.
futant462:5. Getting rid of newbie status sucks.
Just spam the board. I doubt anyone will complain about more posts here.
Prime: futant462:5. Getting rid of newbie status sucks. Just spam the board. I doubt anyone will complain about more posts here.
What is bronze anyway? 500?
futant462: Prime: futant462:5. Getting rid of newbie status sucks. Just spam the board. I doubt anyone will complain about more posts here.What is bronze anyway? 500?
I believe Prime is correct with 601.
1) Hoping to get a good game such as Settlers of Catan, Dominion, or another geeky game.
2) Styx with my now wife, it was no where near a sell out crowd and we were off by ourselves so she missed hearing a few songs. I would love to see Led Zeppelin in concert but the last rock concert that I was at was a sell out and way too crowded for me. I don't like crowds and hate drunk crowds.
3) Both of my bosses are out, one on vacation and the other in China on company business. I am third in command and we had visitors from China that I had to take care off. Now I know how it feels to not be able to focus on key tasks in a timely manor.
4) My son loves to mow the yard with his bubble mower, he doesn't even mind if we don't refill the bubble part.
5) Had one of my coworkers saying that even with him taking vacation on Monday he was going to have in roughly 43 hours for the week (he is off tomorrow because of our 9/80 summer work hours). This to the me who is working a full five day week with a minimum of 11 hours per day and having to entertain Chinese co-workers for lunch and taking them to dinner twice (the second time they were easy on me and had me get them McDonald's to go so I could spend time with my family).
Wulfgar:1) Hoping to get a good game such as Settlers of Catan, Dominion, or another geeky game.
Dominion is fun! I have a couple friends that I play with somewhat regularly. Between the three of us I think we have all of the expansions. I've only played Settlers a couple times, but I enjoyed it and it's on my list of games to get.
Coltsdad:Favorite band I've seen is probably Metallica. I have seen them 6 times and they have yet to disappoint.
Favorite band I've seen is probably Metallica. I have seen them 6 times and they have yet to disappoint.
They are a great band to see live. The only time I saw them was at the Pontiac Silverdome on the new millennium show. They played with Sevendust, Kid Rock, and Ted Nugent. Metallica went for almost three hours and closed with a couple songs from Kill Em All. It was amazing!