March 2013 Moms
Options

(Untitled)

Re: (Untitled)

• Options
    DD has been doing this since she was a week old, not even exaggerating. She's doing naked baby time in her PnP as we speak, and she has rotated 90 degrees and moved a good 6 inches over in the last half hour. Even when she was a week or two old, I would often find her rotated and at the edge of her crib, sometimes with a little foot sticking through, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    mine likes to sleep on her side and in trying to constantly get back on her side she does 360's in her crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DD has been doing this for a while. Now she rolls over so I find her in akward upsidedown positions completely opposite of where I lay her down.
  • Options
    Boot scootin boogie! I'm from the south haha
  • Options
    Ds moves like an inchworm....he arches his back and straightens back out and scoots around that way when I put him on his back to play....also does it on his side sometimes. Obviously he is justmoving around on his blanket that way.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options

I noticed this for the first time last night! Put DS down (swaddled) at 200 after a feeding and he woke up at 6 and was on the other end of the crib!

I think I have to stop swaddling...

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    We stopped swaddling because somehow Jack is facing the other way when we get into the room! I don't think he's rolling because he's never been on his belly when we got there, but some how he is scooting himself around and down to the other end of the crib! Crazy baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just recently put DD in her bassinet just to run to the bathroom and when I came out (two mins. later) she turned 90 degrees and was stuck with her little legs sticking out through the bars. Needless to say, I no longer put her in her bassinet, even for two mins, lol.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Haha ours is starting to scoot around at night too. She likes to rotate around or scoot down. I feel like every time I take a peak at the monitor is in a different position!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"