1st Trimester

Replies

• My first positive test had a faint second line, I took 5 more over the course of a few days before calling the doctor.  Good luck, sounds like you're pregnant!
    Met DH: 2.5.2008 - Engaged: 4.9.11 - Married: 9.22.12 - Surprise we're expecting: BFP: 5.10.13 EDD: 1.20.14 BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary Check out my blog: http://drewsgirl2608.blogspot.com
  • If you produced a line you are in fact pregnant. Congratulations! Call your doctor and they will set up and appointment to confirm the pregnancy and give you some reading material that will be useful!

• It depends on how faint.  Those tests are notorious for evap lines.  I would test again tomorrow with a pink dye test (First Response).  Good luck!
    BabyName Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • I'm not a fan of the EPT test so if you aren't sold that you saw a positive, get a First Response Early Response (pink dye) test and test tomorrow morning with FMU.  It does sound like you got a positive though.  It isn't common practice to confirm a pregnancy at the doctor's, so if your office doesn't come in for a test, that's normal.  I would still call right away because it takes a couple weeks sometimes to get on the schedule.  Also, being 8-10 weeks pregnant for your 1st appointment is also normal.  Congrats!
    image imageimage

DS born 9/14/13 - MSPI cleared at 6 months
    NTNP #2 since 10/2013 because we are crazy like that
  • You are pregnant.  A line is a line.  Congratulations!
    May 10, 2013 Ultrasound - Twins!
    Baby A is a BOY! Baby B is a BOY!
    Due December 28, 2013
  • If you feel the need to test again, do it with your first morning urine.  Then call the doctor for an appointment.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Get one of the tests that tell you in black and white "pregnant" or "not pregnant" that's what I did so there would be no debating that line or lack of! Good luck and keep us posted!
    February Moms August Siggy Challege- Cats in Space- M-M-M-M-Meowwww

• My line was also very faint but like PP said a line is a line! Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image PinkinProvence:
    You are pregnant.  A line is a line.  Congratulations!

Careful with statements like this.  A line could also be an evap line.  It could also have been out of the time frame allotted.  Buy a different brand of test and try again tomorrow.  

Lilly on Make A Gif
    make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

Lilly Alice
  • I would say pregnant! Congrats, take another in a few days, try to hold pee all night, and it should be darker.
    DS Born July 25th, 2010
    BFP #2 26/03/13 - Our twins became angels 28/04/13
    DD Born at home on February 7th, 2014

Family (9)
  • I took three different brands before I was convinced!  I took a first response, and there was a faint line, both times, but I had to look really hard to see it.   So the next  morning I took three EPTs with fmu.   None of them looked positive, but they didn't look negative either.  I finally bought the clear blue easy,  pregnant.   Not pregnant test.  And it came up pregnant.  (I was three days late for my period).     So for me the clear blue was the best for me :). Good luck and keep us posted!  
  • For those who asked to be kept posted.. Took another test using First Response this time. Came back with 2 very distinct lines! :). Called doctor and will confirm this week with blood work! Thanks for all the advice! :)  

Wedding Countdown Ticker