March 2013 Moms

(Untitled)

My little man at 0-1-2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

Re: (Untitled)

• I thought it was going to be a nightmare I swaddling my son. We went cold turkey and it was actually a breeze!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Around 3ish months they're supposed to start losing a lot if their startle reflex anyway.

I've heard of a lot of people having success with the escape proof swaddle method and the magic sleep suit though :
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We gave up swaddling pretty quickly, he always busted at least one arm free. Now, and I'm sure this is wrong but it works lately, we tightly roll up one or two blankets and use them as buffers or wedges so he can't squirm around quite as easily but still away from his face. We try to use some of his more breathable blankets for this cause we've noticed he has started to nozzle his face into them.
  • I use the Halo swaddle sacks.  Vivi is on the verge of going into the size S from N because of her length but she can break out of the S as it's bigger around the middle and I can only get the velcro to go so tight.  She's always been a swaddle escape artist though, even if she can't get her hand completely free she'll work it up so it's right under her chin still inside the blanket and she'll suck or gnaw on it through the blanket.  She's definitely not ready to be unswaddled though - I've tried a few naps without the swaddle and once I put her down she wakes right up.
  • I went cold turkey at 2 months. He did fine. He'd always find a way out of his swaddle me but now he's un irritated!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I double swaddle. I put him in a onesie and then the Summer's Infant swaddle and then I put the Halo Sleep Sack swaddle over that. My little beast hasn't broken out since and seems to like it and know it's time to sleep.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageCrequito:
    I use the Halo swaddle sacks.  Vivi is on the verge of going into the size S from N because of her length but she can break out of the S as it's bigger around the middle and I can only get the velcro to go so tight.  She's always been a swaddle escape artist though, even if she can't get her hand completely free she'll work it up so it's right under her chin still inside the blanket and she'll suck or gnaw on it through the blanket.  She's definitely not ready to be unswaddled though - I've tried a few naps without the swaddle and once I put her down she wakes right up.

This!

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"