May 2013 Moms

Counting down to work out

Anybody else counting down until they get clearance to workout again?  I can't wait to start running again!!
[CENTER]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

My BFP Chart
[/CENTER]

Re: Counting down to work out

• Me! I can't believe how much I miss it.

• Actually, the opposite. Ha! I have clearance but zero motivation.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Me!!! Me!!! My apt is Thurs. I'm so pumped!

• ::raises hand:: me me me!!! I never lost all the weight from my first pregnancy before getting pregnant again. I have been pregnant or fat for over 2 yrs now. Can not wait to get back in shape!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    TTC#2 - 
    Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo

TTC # 3 June 2014
  • kmcd23kmcd23
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Combo Breaker
    Heck yeah! 3+ weeks to go. I need those endorphins!
  • sct728sct728
    250 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    I can't wait to run!! When being dismissed from the hospital, my doc said 6 weeks but I stopped bleeding and didn't tear at all so I'm going to try next week at 4 weeks PP.
    LO #1 Born May 21, 2013
    LO #2 Due April 25, 2015

• be888be888
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    Can't wait to start working out again. I'm pretty much to pre-pregancy weight, but I want to firm up a bit.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• I'm looking forward to being able to start losing weight. I was overweight to begin with. We should start a weight loss check in!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• I can't wait even though I am pretty much the weight I was when I found out I was pregnant. I'm also the MOH in my friends wedding so I want to fit in the dress since I had to purchase it during my pregnancy.
  • motangmotang
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Love Its
    I'm so ready to work out. I want my body back. I never lost all of my weight from my first so I'm really motivated to get back into my clothes now. Going to the dr Monday and hoping to start a workout routine Tuesday. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • image jesselayne8:
    ::raises hand:: me me me!!! I never lost all the weight from my first pregnancy before getting pregnant again. I have been pregnant or fat for over 2 yrs now. Can not wait to get back in shape!!

This is pretty much me. I did get back to my pre pregnancy weight right when I got pregnant again, but that weight was too high because of a medication. So yeah, I've been pregnant or fat for over 2 yrs. as well. 

Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Seriously jealous of those of you that are back to pre preggo weight. I am way far away lol. Can't wait to get back to the gym. I miss my old clothes!!
    [CENTER]

BabyFruit Ticker

My BFP Chart
    [/CENTER]
  • I've been at the Y 6 days a week since I was cleared and its so energizing. I know that when I go back to work its going to be way harder to work out, so I figured I should get it in now. I'm less than my prepg weight, but that was still high for me. I had gained a lot over the course of the year and a half leading up to this pregnancy as I dealt with my two miscarriages. So I'm bound and determined to lose at least 20 lbs still, but with WW and exercise, I can see it happening and it is so encouraging.

~November PAL Siggy Challenge: Dance Fails~

DS born 3/12/09.

BFP #2 - 5/9/11. EDD 1/7/12. MMC 6/6/11. BFP #3 - 1/24/12. EDD 10/6/12. MC 2/14/12.

BFP #4 - 8/30/12. EDD 5/11/13. Our rainbow arrived a month early - 4/11/13. 

image image

For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

• KashyKashy
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its 500 Comments
    I so cant wait to hit the weights!  I miss feeling strong!
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I've been cleared (YESSSS!) but it's been hard because I don't plan to drop him at the child care until after his 2 month shots.  I cannot wait until after that.  Running around my neighborhood in 90 degree heat when my husband gets home from work is not the same.  
  • Definitely! I have a little black number I want to squeeze back into.
    imageimage
  • Me! I really want to work on this weight asap. I gained so much weight after my DD1 and I never could lose it because I had a thyroid problem that I didn't know about. According to my doctor I should be able to start losing it now that I am on meds for it. I am on a mission to lose 30lbs or more if I can. :)
  • I really recommend you do not work out prior to being cleared. Your uterus is still healing even if you feel fine. My MW scared the crap out of me with stories of prolapse think your uterus hanging out into your vag so that definitely made me think twice. She says she can tell when her clients have been running because their cervix isn't closed up properly.
    Our cycle 12 sweepea was born at 34w 3d!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersPregnancy Ticker
  • image b&e888:
    Can't wait to start working out again. I'm pretty much to pre-pregancy weight, but I want to firm up a bit.

Same here. I want to tone my stomach and legs. I may try a run this week (4 wees pp).

EDD: May 29, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • image b&e888:

Same here. I'm 4weeks PP and will try a run and body weight exercise next week.
    EDD: May 29, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes!!! I miss the pool so much! Only 2 weeks to go :D
    Photobucket Our fur babies, Stella and Falkor!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards