April 2013 Moms

The Honest Company

Has anyone ever used honest company diapers and wipes? If so, did you like them? Worth the money? And are they true to size? Do they run the same size as pampers or huggies?

TIA

Re: The Honest Company

• Ivee4Ivee4
    Eighth Anniversary
    We use them. Work the same as any disposable diaper but no chemicals etc. the wipes do not last a month and they are difficult to get out. However I do love the diapers and all the cute patterns.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • You can order a sample package on their website for 5.95. I recently ordered mine and haven't received it so I can't speak to the quality yet

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                                                  

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Ivee4Ivee4
    Eighth Anniversary
    Also, if you decide to go with honest diapers I would love it if you used me as a referral (if you don't already know someone).  For each referral you get $20.00 off your next bundle. A little perk to keep in mind.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • We used them & absolutely hated the wipes. They are very thick & dry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We use them and absolutely LOVE them! I actually love how thick the wipes are. I feel like I'm getting my LO clean, and usually only require 1 wipe usually whereas before that wasn't the case. I use the laundry detergent too, THE BEST!
  • We use them and absolutely love them. The diapers work great, we haven't had one leak yet in 9 weeks and there have been some pretty full diapers! I love that they don't smell like chemicals or perfume. I also like the cute patterns and the convenience of getting a month's worth delivered at a time.

For us, the wipes they supply last more than a month and I like them, although they are slightly difficult to remove from the package.

I've also tried their soothing balm and laundry detergent which I like, but I'm not a fan of their lotion, hand soap or shampoo.

I would recommend as PP noted that you can order a sample pack to see if you like them before committing to the monthly subscription.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker