October 2013 Moms

Embarrassed to Be on This Board...

I've noticed for quite a while that among all the fun 'It's A Girl!' 'It's A Boy!' posts, there seems to be a lot of negative content on this board.

Sure, my back hurts and I have stuff to vent about, but it is quite sad to me that when someone takes time to post about the POSITIVE things about her pregnancy, the first thing you guys do is mock her, put her down, and search for GIFs to ridicule her.

Really?

If you spent as much time walking around the block or doing something productive as you do on your 'GIF wars' and criticisms of other boards (ie December 2013) maybe you'd be having a better pregnancy. Do you even have lives? What did you do with yourselves before you were pregnant and getting catty on The Bump?

I get it, hormones are high when you're making a baby, I have them too, but aren't we all supposed to be grown adults here?

Feel free to prove my point with your ridiculous time-wasting GIFs under this post. I'll be deleting my account so I can find another group of women that actually support each other during one of the most important times of our lives.

Re: Embarrassed to Be on This Board...

• JFC. Don't make me get on my computer and gif the crap out of this post.

• Ohhhhh Learn to have some fun. Sweet Jesus. 

April Siggy Challenge- Funny Bunny

Stefon 4Life
    imageimageimage
  • I guess I don't have a life, before this I would play candy crush and bejeweled....oh well.

Leah Grace - 10/11/13            <3 my tree friends                 Oct '13 Love            
    photo 0842351d-828d-478f-b4a6-5d9dfd2f6aef_zps85ea4d80.jpgimageimage

April Siggy Challenge - Bunny Pic!

photo c1d27514-3ccc-45d1-a182-3cb8c2de925b_zps3db338ce.jpg

image image
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - (g6UI)
    imageimageimage
    March siggy: ANARCHY
  • The funny part was that everyone was basically poking fun AT THEMSELVES and not the OP. 

Stefon 4Life
    imageimageimage
  • Oh Boy, we have a GBCB post. I mean seriously, we're all SUPER supportive around here, but also enjoy snarkiness and will tell it like it is. This is NOT a P&R forum. Go check out baby gaga.

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxutziYono1qemz6qo1_500.gif

April Siggy Challenge-Funny Bunny (O13 loves brushing hair)

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpg
    imageimage

• Another DD in 5...4...3...2...

• image carriet2018:

I guess I don't have a life, before this I would play candy crush and bejeweled....oh well.

Sh!t, I still squeeze some Farm Heroes Saga in there..... 

Stefon 4Life
    imageimageimage

Oh, ffs, sweetie, pull the stick out so you can sit down.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/people_skills_are_rusty_supernatural.gif image

My sweet Emma

• image tmccord21:
    The funny part was that everyone was basically poking fun AT THEMSELVES and not the OP. 

I know, right?!?! We were all saying what fat a$$e$ we were and having fun with fat people gifs LMAO. 

Oct 13 April Siggy: Bunnies
    The 33 Most Important Bunny GIFs On The Internet

DS born on 9/30/13 from IVF #1.2!
      Lilypie - (xNS5)
  • image tmccord21:
    image carriet2018:

I guess I don't have a life, before this I would play candy crush and bejeweled....oh well.

Sh!t, I still squeeze some Farm Heroes Saga in there..... 

I bow down to your time management skills!!!

Leah Grace - 10/11/13            <3 my tree friends                 Oct '13 Love            

• For the record, all those cute it's a boy and it's a girl posts get old fast.  This would be BORING if that was all we were able to contribute.

Secondly, WE LOVE DEC 13.  I don't know where people keep getting it stuck in their heads that we hate them.

Thirdly, you reported that wonderful gif thread, didn't you? 

And finally, OP:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

photo 2eaef296-f7c9-4c6e-b593-2d7b1bd30be0_zpsf7527119.jpg photo 607693ad-3f8c-4029-a046-214763741336_zpsfa81d31e.jpg

April Siggy Challenge: Bunnies
    photo 9C3CB953-AFA4-49F9-AB43-68914B36AB13_zpsaetou5n5.gif
  • OP don't assume anything about the women on this board. I use this board for fun! Mainly because real life is stressful, and coming on this board and having comradery and gif-ing is just fun.

Get over yourself.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxutziYono1qemz6qo1_500.gif

imageimage

• image Amjoy25:

This is so cute!

OP, is a lack of sense of humor a pregnancy symptom? If it is, you seem to be experiencing it. Now run along to your very busy, fulfilling life, full of puppies and rainbows!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • layalilayali
    250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 250 Love Its

PS My pregnancy, and this board, are both awesome. 

April 2014 Challenge: Bunnified!
       imageWolfpack Oct 13 photo wolfpack_zpsb8f40fa9.jpg
  • image taylormarie923:

For the record, all those cute it's a boy and it's a girl posts get old fast.  This would be BORING if that was all we were able to contribute.

Secondly, WE LOVE DEC 13.  I don't know where people keep getting it stuck in their heads that we hate them.

Thirdly, you reported that wonderful gif thread, didn't you? 

And finally, OP:

Me neither. WTF?

imageimage

• I'm so confused why people keep saying things about our board...I don't think anything unsupportive has happened while I've been here on October.  The gif wars to me are funny and harmless and I'm pretty sure this board backed December...,very weird to me.  Also the women in this board seem to back each other pretty well....I remember a lot of losses here that were very upsetting and the board came together.  I am assuming the op has no sense of humor and this probably is not the place for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

April Siggy: Show me those Ears!

photo b5db4098-3947-4fb1-9a21-fc02a3ae2d9c.jpg photo ab0824f4-4152-4265-9341-8ff3ef50ae3b.jpg
  • image petdocd:

image Amjoy25:

This is so cute!

OP, is a lack of sense of humor a pregnancy symptom? If it is, you seem to be experiencing it. Now run along to your very busy, fulfilling life, full of puppies and rainbows!  

It's so appropriate. It's a cute lil stuffed unicorn and even he thinks OP is ridiculous. 

imageimage

• To OP: image

To my fellow wolf pack: image 

• I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said, except to say goodbye and you won't be missed.
       image     image 

• image Amjoy25:
    image taylormarie923:

Me neither. WTF?

all because Huntjul doesn't have a bump! I can't wait to find out tomorrow if she has one yet!!!

• Also, sorry you weren't able to hang with our amazingly awesome wolfpack.  Or as NRyan likes to say, "Wolpack."

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

photo 2eaef296-f7c9-4c6e-b593-2d7b1bd30be0_zpsf7527119.jpg photo 607693ad-3f8c-4029-a046-214763741336_zpsfa81d31e.jpg

photo 9C3CB953-AFA4-49F9-AB43-68914B36AB13_zpsaetou5n5.gif
  • image danimcbroom:

I've noticed for quite a while that among all the fun 'It's A Girl!' 'It's A Boy!' posts, there seems to be a lot of negative content on this board.

Sure, my back hurts and I have stuff to vent about, but it is quite sad to me that when someone takes time to post about the POSITIVE things about her pregnancy, the first thing you guys do is mock her, put her down, and search for GIFs to ridicule her.

Really?

If you spent as much time walking around the block or doing something productive as you do on your 'GIF wars' and criticisms of other boards (ie December 2013) maybe you'd be having a better pregnancy. Do you even have lives? What did you do with yourselves before you were pregnant and getting catty on The Bump?

I get it, hormones are high when you're making a baby, I have them too, but aren't we all supposed to be grown adults here?

Feel free to prove my point with your ridiculous time-wasting GIFs under this post. I'll be deleting my account so I can find another group of women that actually support each other during one of the most important times of our lives.

This is like one step away from wishing us all miscarriages.

F'uck you. Go enjoy your perfect f'ucking pregnancy, with your perfectly f'ucking boring life somewhere else. Seriously. You are not welcome here.

image image
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - (g6UI)
    imageimageimage
    March siggy: ANARCHY
  • If you're SO embarrassed then leave!! No one is making you stay.

imageimage
    Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

April Siggy Challenge: Funny Bunny

• dh13dh13
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary

We're embarrassed by you too.

I wondered why you didn't have the Oct13 wolfpack siggy.. Now I know why. 

imageimage
  • EmJ&amp;BEmJ&B
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its First Anniversary

Daniel
    October 21, 2013

• dh13dh13
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary

Next thing, this b!tch will be "sorry for our children" bahaha. 

imageimage