You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. We only have Kawaii, so I'd say Kawaii!
2. He can... but I don't think he ever has.
3. Can't help you there. I didn't use AIO's when he was that little.
4. Full time
5. N/A but if it did, I would probably send 1 for every 2 hours just to be on the safe side.
1. Blueberry pockets or BG 4.0
2. He's seen me do it often enough that he probably could, but he never actually has.
3. I didn't use NB CD's, but a friend of mine swears by Tots Bots Teeny Fit. I've heard good things about Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex as well.
4. All the time. Even on most vacations.
5. n/a, but I'd probably send enough to change every 2 hours plus a backup.
1. BG 4.0, thirties pocket aren't a bad second runner up
2. No can't even manage to stuff a clean diaper
3. We used mainly prefolds during NB with imse vimse premmie cover cause G was TINY and nothing else would even come close to fitting. Once he got a little bigger like 7-8 lbs the Grovia worked for us, but they have be closed very well so that they are tight at the legs or they were leak central, but once I learned that they were great. The thirsties pockets worked well too, they have a size 1 that when snapped down to smallest size started to fit around 9lbs.
4. Only at night now
5. N/A due to above
TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck
Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man. Born 12/2/11
TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended
Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good. Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.
Back with RE as of January 2014...
5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy
Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd
1. I like many! But maybe my top two are simplex AIO and bg elemental. I also really like blueberry pockets and bg 4.0.
2. LOL! Yeah right!
3. I disliked the bg xs the first time. Always leaked. This time I'm trying grovias and basix - only two of each. I've heard great things about the simplex but the price is a deterant. I mostly use fitted/prefolds with covers and save the AIO for grandparents.
4. Almost full time. Not at night anymore because of ammonia burn from the overnight fitteds. Can't figure it out so he's in a disposable. And if we are going out for a day trip or weekend I do disposables. I don't like the thought of dealing with poop once we get home. Yuck!
mtb21:1. What is your all time favourite diaper? BG Freetimes2. Can DH wash a load of diapers and fold them, start to finish? He could, but I would probably do them over. ;-)3. Any recs for a newborn AIO? No, sorry. We started CD at 6 months. 4. Do you use them all the time or part time? CD's during the day, Huggies overnight at nighttime 5. If you send them to daycare, how many per day or hour do you send? n/a
1. What is your all time favourite diaper? BG Freetimes
2. Can DH wash a load of diapers and fold them, start to finish? He could, but I would probably do them over. ;-)
3. Any recs for a newborn AIO? No, sorry. We started CD at 6 months.
4. Do you use them all the time or part time? CD's during the day, Huggies overnight at nighttime
5. If you send them to daycare, how many per day or hour do you send? n/a
1, Sunbabies, not the best quality. but fit and absorption are fantastic
2, Yes, although I wouldn't trust that all the liners would be stuffed into the correct diaper, but they would work LOL
3, I only used one size with DS which I didn't start using until about 9-10 weeks, but I am planning to use the Alva and Kawaii pocked newborn diapers this time around.
4, Full-Time here
5, DS is not in daycare.
1. After trying a couple different types, I prefer Flips during the day and Kawaiis at night.
2. Ha! Haha! Hahahahahahahahaha! (No.)
3. I personally think the newborn-sized CDs are a waste of money since they're in them for so short a time. We used disposables until Eli could fit into the one-sized CDs.
4. All the time
5. Agree about 1 diaper per every 2 hours. I send 5 to daycare - with a wet bag.
1. BG FreeTime
2. Absolutely, he can and frequently has
3. I think we had a few Lil Joey's that i FLUVED.
4. We used cloth exclusively until DS was around 11 months, when we started using 'sposies outside the house. DS started daycare around 15 months and they do not use cloth without a doctor's note. We decided to keep the cloth at home.
5. If we sent them to daycare, we'd send one for every hour he'd be there, plus 2-3 extra just in case.
~ Married 10.30.04 ~ DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14
1. What is your all time favourite diaper?
Kawaii by far. I keep trying different, more expensive, brands expecting to be wildly impressed. DS is about 30lbs and Kawaiis fit him the best and still has some room to grow.
2. Can DH wash a load of diapers and fold them, start to finish?
Yes. He's actually more on top of the washing than I am. I'm more in charge of the stuffing and folding. He WILL do it (like recently I've been sick so he's done it) but he complains his hands are too big to stuff...whatever.
3. Any recs for a newborn AIO?
I'm reading others advice here. We didn't CD in the newborn phase but might in the future.
4. Do you use them all the time or part time?
We started out doing part time but somehow drifted into full time. I ran out of disposables probably 3 months ago and haven't stopped to buy any more since. I do like having some on hand in case we take him to a babysitter.
5. If you send them to daycare, how many per day or hour do you send?