April 2013 Moms

My relationship is falling apart

Well my relationship is a mess and I now realize its not for us to be together. I have a two month old and I'm so sad, I feel like a failure and I feel so guilty of the fact I brought my daughter into this mess. I never thought I'd be doing this alone and I'm so desperately in love with her dad. All I want to do is cry. He has no idea what's going on with how I'm feeling about our relationship. He lives in Philadelphia I live in Houston. Every time we have a bad patch he's played Russian roulette and I just feel like I'm stuck between a wall and a sword. I don't know how to move on or how to stop loving him! But I dream of mister right of being happy and I feel so bad about it not being my daughters dad :

Re: My relationship is falling apart

• I know the feeling, it's 11pm on the west coast & I'm sitting here watching my son sleeping my myself.  You should talk to him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• If you are not happy and in a healthy relationship, that will take it's toll on your daughter more than not being in a romantic relationship with her dad. You have to take care of you, so you can take care of her!

I'm sorry you're going through this. What a very hard time to be dealing with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry. You'll get through this though, just look at your LOs smile and snuggle her extra close.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejack19:

imageJorleny:
    Every time we have a bad patch he's played Russian roulette

Metaphorically or has he actually played Russian roulette?  If he actually has then he has a major problem and needs help right away 

Absolutely this. If he's actually threatening suicide, you need to be out of that relationship for both you and your daughter's sake. I'm sorry you're dealing with this, I can only imagine how hard that must be. But your daughter is the most important thing - take care of yourself and her!
    Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagebrevans02:
    imagejack19:

imageJorleny:
    Every time we have a bad patch he's played Russian roulette

Metaphorically or has he actually played Russian roulette?  If he actually has then he has a major problem and needs help right away 

Absolutely this. If he's actually threatening suicide, you need to be out of that relationship for both you and your daughter's sake.

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, I can only imagine how hard that must be. But your daughter is the most important thing - take care of yourself and her!

This. Thinking of you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"