October 2013 Moms

Since I can now.....

Re: Since I can now.....

• Yay for normally sized pictures! ;]
    Super big congrats!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
  • Thank you lol. This should paint a picture of how thrilling my everyday life is lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Yay for little boys! Congrats :D
    imageimage

• Congrats. That's a great profile pic.
  • Congratulations! And not to seem stalkerish, but I noticed your u/s says "Fall River".. Are you really a Bordentowner?? I was born in Fall River and have lived all over Massachusetts, but I'm about 1,500 miles away from 'home' now so I always get excited when I see another New Englander. Especially one from Fall Reeev! Please drink some coffee milk and eat a quahog for me:]
    Is my Portuguese / Irish showing yet? Lol I'm having a little boy too btw; team ween FTW!:]

Also: I am mobile and new to posting, so my apologies in advance if this is a hot mess of Bumping!
  • image StormyIndigoAura:
    Congratulations! And not to seem stalkerish, but I noticed your u/s says "Fall River".. Are you really a Bordentowner?? I was born in Fall River and have lived all over Massachusetts, but I'm about 1,500 miles away from 'home' now so I always get excited when I see another New Englander. Especially one from Fall Reeev! Please drink some coffee milk and eat a quahog for me:]
    Is my Portuguese / Irish showing yet? Lol I'm having a little boy too btw; team ween FTW!:]

Also: I am mobile and new to posting, so my apologies in advance if this is a hot mess of Bumping!

Lol I've lived here for 3 years. I used to live in Taunton but I grew up in California. You're going to miss all the Portagee feasts coming up! Lol
    imageimage
  • image mmgkms:
    image StormyIndigoAura:
    Congratulations! And not to seem stalkerish, but I noticed your u/s says "Fall River".. Are you really a Bordentowner?? I was born in Fall River and have lived all over Massachusetts, but I'm about 1,500 miles away from 'home' now so I always get excited when I see another New Englander. Especially one from Fall Reeev! Please drink some coffee milk and eat a quahog for me:]

Lol I've lived here for 3 years. I used to live in Taunton but I grew up in California. You're going to miss all the Portagee feasts coming up! Lol

Oh no, don't remind me!! I miss my regional food Sooo much, especially now that I'm pregnant. Cravings that cannot be satisfied are torturous! I think I just want what I Know I can't have. Lol
    Last week I would have given Anything for a good old fashioned clam bake with all the steamers, corn on the cob and hush puppies.. Maybe some "chowda?" OMG life is unfair hahaha:] First world problems, I know.
    We actually have real Hoo Mee Chow Mein and Portuguese sweet bread shipped here at least 4x a year so I don't have to be completely deprived! Just know that I'm wicked jealous that you have all of this yumminess at your disposal:]

Oh, and I'm familiar with Taunton! And Dell's Frozen Lemonade...sigh
    I've lived all around Swansea and Somerset as well, so I was just a stone's throw away from Taunton. Sorry for writing a book here; told ya I get excited! I need a Bump friend. Lol
  • image StormyIndigoAura:
    image mmgkms:
    image StormyIndigoAura:

Oh no, don't remind me!! I miss my regional food Sooo much, especially now that I'm pregnant. Cravings that cannot be satisfied are torturous! I think I just want what I Know I can't have. Lol
    Last week I would have given Anything for a good old fashioned clam bake with all the steamers, corn on the cob and hush puppies.. Maybe some "chowda?" OMG life is unfair hahaha:] First world problems, I know.
    We actually have real Hoo Mee Chow Mein and Portuguese sweet bread shipped here at least 4x a year so I don't have to be completely deprived! Just know that I'm wicked jealous that you have all of this yumminess at your disposal:]

Oh, and I'm familiar with Taunton! And Dell's Frozen Lemonade...sigh
    I've lived all around Swansea and Somerset as well, so I was just a stone's throw away from Taunton. Sorry for writing a book here; told ya I get excited! I need a Bump friend. Lol

Lol it's ok I understand. I think I'm around too much yummy food lol. I'm not a fan of seafood at all, shocking I know lol. But I def like Portuguese food. My dad is Spanish and Portuguese and I was raised eating Mexican food, so that's what I miss about California. I go to Marzilli's bakery a lot for their subs. Not sure if you remember them.
    imageimage
  • I live in foxboro and grew up in California! I miss Mexican food so bad...even the really good places here just aren't as good
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • image MrEdVag:
    I live in foxboro and grew up in California! I miss Mexican food so bad...even the really good places here just aren't as good

The is a Mexican place on atwells ave in providence that is authentic and the best I've had around here. Wicked good prices too. It's way down atwells ave though. I think the address is 900something.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards