Parenting
Options

7-year-old girls

Anyone know what's "in" now for 7 y/o girls? Our friend's little girl has a birthday coming up and I wanted to get her something. I do know she's into pretty conventional "girly" stuff like dolls, etc.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 7-year-old girls

• Options
    Barbies?? My 7 year old "niece" is into 1D.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I feel like it's a hard age because some are still into younger stuff like Hello Kitty or whatever and others are into older kid stuff like 1D or whatever Disney TV show geared more towards pre-teens.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsGoodkat:
    I feel like it's a hard age because some are still into younger stuff like Hello Kitty or whatever and others are into older kid stuff like 1D or whatever Disney TV show geared more towards pre-teens.

Psh, I"m into Hello Kitty. Go with My Little Pony. It's "in" and girly. Plus the teens even like it. It's a good middle ground.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Toy wise? Pet Pals, perhaps. Also, it goes for about any age whether boy or girl: water toys.

Clothing wise? Anything Justice brand. They also sell accessories and toys for that age.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Hello Kitty, Zoobies, Monster High, anything crafty. Or scooters. And unfortunately for my 7 yo, Justin Bieber. Blech.
  • Options
    I literally JUST finished putting away the gifts that DD received at her sixth birthday party today. She was thrilled to receive lots of crafting items, various jewellery making kits, fingernail painting sets that have the little stickers and such. She also got a ton of clothes and shoes, and she is currently begging DH to let her put on a fashion show.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    My almost seven year old and all her friends love craft kits of any type.
  • Options
    Another vote for craft items or a food experiment set.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    Thanks!!
  • Options
    My niece loves American Girl, so I like to buy her American Girl books. The dolls are ridiculously expensive!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"