If you've been to disney or a similar vacation themepark with your multiples...
how old were they?
any other kids?
how long did it take to get there/how did you travel?
would you do it again at that age?
We just did 5 days/4 nights at the beach with all 3 kids and my niece as an assistant. It was 10x harder then just taking 1 kid used to be.
I'm basically trying to talk myself out of doing Disney around Christmas. It would be a 12 hour drive, my aunt volunteered to go along as help (it would be her, DH and the kids). The boys would be 22 months, DD would be 7. If it was one baby I'd go for it, without the help. But two? 75% of me thinks I'm crazy. the other 25% likes planning vacations. ;)