February 2013 Moms

Weight Watchers

I know of few of you are doing the WW program; I'm curious to know what you think of it and how it is workout out for you.  I seem to be stalled out weight-wise; I'm going to finish the program I'm on and then maybe look into adding something to it or changing up my game plan altogether.

Re: Weight Watchers

• I'm down 3.4 lbs after 2 weeks of WW. It's the best plan for me as it holds me accountable weekly and allows for BFing. Good luck!

• I'm on WW, but I'm such a slacker that I haven't really done much weight loss wise. I've been on the good girl wagon for a week and I've lost a pound :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been on it for about 6 weeks and I've dropped 12 pounds! I've lost every week minus one where I stalemated - but that was over Memorial Day weekend where I chowed for 3 days straight! :P I'm really liking the program overall. I definitely need the accountability and I am really pleased with the results. I was also having trouble losing weight. After the initial drop after DS's birth - I didn't lose anything for 8 weeks and I got super frustrated. That's when I signed up! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I started it right before I found out I was pregnant but before I I knew I had lost about 78lbs in 2 weeks. I loved it and will start doing it again soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Before baby, I lost 130 pounds (yep, that's not a typo Big Smile) doing WW.  Post baby, I've been doing it for 12 weeks and I've lost 11 pounds.  I think one good thing about the program is that it both encourages you to eat "whole" foods but has flexibility for indulgences.

If you are BF, you get extra points but also have to eat an extra serving of dairy and an extra serving of healthy oil.

I've been frustrated a little because I expected to have the same results this time as last time, in terms of the weight coming off faster.  I'm chalking it up to pregnancy hormones.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love it.  I am a lifetime member, and have lost 19lbs in 8 weeks.  I stalled out after 17lbs after DD#2 was born.  Now I weigh less than when I got pregnant with her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow...glad so many of you are seeing successes!  I guess I should have asked if you are doing the meetings or the online program...I'm looking more to do it online.

• VespahVespah
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    I'm doing online only and am down 8 lbs from pre- pregnancy weight. Only 12 more to go from initial goal then I'll reassess and see if I want to continue. 
    Derek - February 2013        Caelyn April 2011
    imageimage

• I'm down 10 lbs in 6 weeks.  But I'm getting really sick of counting points.
    SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • image jkuhmann:
    Wow...glad so many of you are seeing successes!  I guess I should have asked if you are doing the meetings or the online program...I'm looking more to do it online.

Yeah I would like to know that too, I am thinking of trying it.

<photo faces.jpgp>

• I go to the meeting and then track online with E-tools.  I find that if I know that I have to go to the meeting and physically step on a scale each week and be accountable to someone, it helps me stay on track.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I lost about 45 pounds on WW before becoming pregnant.  I'm having some trouble getting back on track PP, but if you follow the plan it really works.  I did it online.  I'm a huge sweets person (can't resist a cookie or cake!) so I found that allowing myself a cheat helped me to be successful...I weigh in on Wednesday evening, and then eat whatever I want for dinner and dessert without guilt or counting points.  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards