Stay at Home Moms

Watcha doing today?

Went to church, had lunch, and getting ready to get into our pool for the first time! Friends are coming over to hang out, just an easy day. 

What about you? What's going on?

Forever blessed through adoption! 7-17-11

Re: Watcha doing today?

• Laundry and I think I'm going to take DS to my parents later. They're doing a huge renovation and I'm anxious to see it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Church, then brunch with friends in the city for beer week. Going home for naps and cleaning up. Later, I'm going to a reunion with my Girl Scout troop.

E 9.08, V 8.11, #3 coming April 2014
  • church,

we had a picnic outside, all sitting around the kids' little tikes picnic table hehe

kids are napping, dh and i had a little fun! AH!

just hanging out...grilling for dinner i think...

we're hoping to go strawberry picking this week..ive never been..but i think the kids will have fun!

Married DH 2/2007 --TTC since 7/2008
    2 early miscarriages, 7 IUIs with 1 c/p
    unexplained IF, IVF #1=
    Jeshua and Becca (7/15/11)-The loves of our lives!!!!
    "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him." 1 Samuel 1:27

• CnAmomCnAmom
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    Nothing really. I have bronchitis and plan on camping out on the couch. H was supposed to take DS1 to a birthday party but he is in trouble and won't be going. H is doing some cleaning and we will probably grill burger's for dinner. Fun times.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers, Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • DS gave us an eight hour stretch last night (woo hoo!), then he woke up, ate, and went back down for a nap. I went back to bed too, and when I got up DH had breakfast ready - nice!

Now we're watching Lost In Translation, it's kind of slow. We're having a pretty lazy day so far, but it's a beautiful day, so we should really get out and do something. I'mthinking  maybe we'll go to a park for a walk, maybe pick up some sushi on the way for a picnic.... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is on call and forgot his lunch, so we drove to the hospital and has lunch with him. I have been trying to get dd1 to take a nap, but she is fighting it, so it looks like the rest of the day will revolve around a grumpy toddler.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I work this morning, then we are meeting up with some of DH's friends and going to the zoo. I'm excited.
  • DH took DS and the dog out for a long walk to give me the afternoon off. I went to see Star Trek, then came home and worked on the sketch for our backyard renovation. It was nice to have space to think for a change!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  image
  • jjt616jjt616
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I've had the worse insomnia lately and it has completely caught up to me today. I'm like the walking dead. DH and I are just cleaning the house and outside and getting things ready for the week. DD is not napping but rather talking to her comfort object.

• Our church just finished a major renovation so instead of 2 services, we had 1 big service to celebrate.  Unfortunately, that meant we got out of church earlier than normal and when we went to grab lunch they weren't open yet. We decided to eat lunch at home and watch a movie.  In a bit here we are going to go for a walk downtown and go out for dinner at one of two of our favorite restaurants with patios right on the water.  It is beautiful out so I really want to enjoy a drink and meal  outside.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11/2010- Diagnosed with PCOS
    BFP #1 10/10/2011 EDD 6/19/2012;Natural M/C 10/31/2011 @ 8wks
    BFP #2 5/10/2012 EDD 1/14/2013: Baby Girl born 1/12/2013
  • Slept until 9:30am (yay DD!!), then we met friends for brunch.  We are just now getting how from grocery shopping and I am doing a bunch of meal prep while watching some TV shows online.  After that I hope to read a book if DD is still sleeping.  Our house is a mess, but I plan to get to that tomorrow.  It's cold and rainy here so if the rain stops, I might take the dog for a walk.
    Hallelujah, it's a miracle, I have children AND a signature!
    image image

TTC since February 2009
    MC 6/28/2010 @ 7w 5d
    Dx low progesterone October 2010, IUI success and then a total surprise!
  • I cleaned most of the day.  I cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the pantry, cleaned the refrigerator and freezer.....  I wanted to clean the garage and wash the cars but I couldn't get DH on track with doing anything today. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went to my mom's for lunch and then we took DS to a farm fair, he had a blast feeding the goats and sitting in the tractors

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Went to the zoo from 11-2, DD napped while I did the 30ds and now I am coloring my hair.

• 4 church services, a parent meeting for the kids musical I'm directing, home for lunch and watching some Netflix. I'll probably nap too. I'm making stirfry for dinner tonight. BIL is here. Cousins are coming over for dinner too. Then we will watch Mad Men after all people under age 6 are in bed. Normal Sunday!
  • ran a bunch of errands, did some unpacking in the basement (classroom stuff that came home), now I'm chilling and H is overseeding the lawn. I have no current dinner plans.

I want to relax tonight, tomorrow is my last day of work! 

• image auroraloo:
    ran a bunch of errands, did some unpacking in the basement classroom stuff that came home, now I'm chilling and H is overseeding the lawn. I have no current dinner plans. I want to relax tonight, tomorrow is my last day of work!nbsp;

Yay! I'm so happy for you.

I went to a baby dedication this morning
    Came home and napped
    Went grocery shopping
    Making steak, mashed potatoes and corn for dinner
    I need to pick up but that may or may not happen

• I'm exhausted. I had a girls night in Friday, and saw Sting last night. Tired today and the kids are in full whine mode.
    Mom to Big Sister (2008) , and boy/girl twins (2010) Life is busy!
  • Drove to north jersey. Hung with my family since my aunt is having a cancerous tumor removed next week.

Back in Philly now.
  • Laundry, scrapbooking, playing on my new whiteboard wall. Recovering from Friday, it was nuts. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • KateMWKateMW
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its
    If you want an update, still sitting on the couch, watching Star Wars, about to order Chinese and then watch the Tonys. DD is very excited to see the Tonys this year since we've seen a couple of things that are nominated.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image Diapers&Wipes:
    image auroraloo:
    I want to relax tonight, tomorrow is my last day of work!nbsp;
    I'm a little jessie spano about it.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/139046/jessie-spano-so-excited-o.gif

• image auroraloo:

image Diapers&Wipes:
    image auroraloo:

This gif is amazing.
    Mom to Big Sister (2008) , and boy/girl twins (2010) Life is busy!
  • Walked with the stroller to neighborhood hardware store to buy a washer and look at flowers, did the dishes, went to the playground, made delicious pasta once DH came home. Those are the most notable parts of my day. 
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image I Heart The 80s:
    image auroraloo:

image Diapers&Wipes:
    image auroraloo:

This gif is amazing.

Yes it is