-jkuhmann - 0/3 lbs | 5/5 workouts

-Karla CS - 0/1 lbs | 3/5 workouts | 0/1 Run

LJM0521 - 0/4 Workouts | 0/7 days of H2O |0/7 days tracked

mrsuramkin - 0/3 lbs | 0/2 workouts

-SidraJedi - 4/7 Water Goal | 47 Tracked

-WinterBenson - 1/2 lbs | 22/20 Activity Points | 5/7 Days Tracked 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: June Challenge * Day 9

• No changes for me yesterday. I failed at tracking and I went to go practice hula hooping again and I'm seriously bruised from the day before.  

On the other hand, I showed DH my hoop and he said "whats so hard about that?" and picked up the hoop and pretty much showed me how it was done. lol 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think I have gained 5 lbs!  I am stuck at home stressed out with 1 arm.  This leads to binge eating.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c Harrison 2/6/12 @ 14weeks
  • image WinterBenson:

No changes for me yesterday. I failed at tracking and I went to go practice hula hooping again and I'm seriously bruised from the day before.  

On the other hand, I showed DH my hoop and he said "whats so hard about that?" and picked up the hoop and pretty much showed me how it was done. lol 

I'm totally lurking because I obviously missed what this challenge thing is about, but... Are you hula hooping as a work-out??  That sounds fun!  Possibly hilarious, but fun!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 3/5 workouts, 1 run. Better luck next week I guess?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm not very good at checking in but I am doing well. I've met my goals this week up until today and it looks like I'm making out all right so far. I'm ready to start counting and averaging my weight loss so I'll actually have a goal of what I'm looking to lose in July ( probably 2lb, but I dunno yet).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup! Its a real thing! Its hard work! The hoop weighs anywhere from 1-2 lbs, depending on how tall you are. My abdomen is so sore from just like 45 mins of practice!! 
    BabyFruit Ticker