March 2013 Moms

Scary

Ok so I have the fisher price bouncer and swing in one. I put lo in it last night. Turned on the vibration. I was cleaning up the living room and my dog comes over to me and I hear a strange noise. I look back and the seat has gone backwards! LO was buckled in but he still slid down, his head almost touching the floor, backwards. It scared me so bad. I didn't think it was possible to go back like that. My little guy straightens his legs out and I think he pushed himself up and back. Just a warning to anyone with it that this can happen. I don't my little guy can sit in it anymore because he moves so much.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Scary

• That is so scary! I prob would have sh!t my pants haha. In glad your lo is ok though!

• Is it the portable one that sits low to the ground? We have that one. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think we have the same one, Good to know because I don't strap dd in very often, but I did notice that she started to wriggle her way down out of it :(

"Grow old and be bold and know that you are the magic of my song" -Stephen Leonard

BFP 1: missed mc @ 5w2d/discovered @ 11w+, 11/07, BFP 2: natural mc@ 6w+/-, 6/08, BFP 3: bradycardia & abnormal growth @ 6w to 9w, no hb 9w5d, 8/10

BFP#4: Baby W is born at 41w1d on 7/18/11

BFP# 5: EDD 3/8/13, Baby C arrived 3-4-13.  "March forth, little girl" :)

BFP# 6: EDD 8/25/14, Please complete our family, bebe <3 </font>

*In my bag:  Nikon D600, Nikon D80, Nikon F65, Nikkor 35mm 1:1.8DX, Nikkor 50mm 1:1.4D, Nikkor 105mm Micro 1:2.8D, Sigma 70-200mm D 1:2.8 APO DG HSM, (2) SB-700, (2) SB-24* 

• image NVandGZ:
    Is it the portable one that sits low to the ground? We have that one.nbsp;

Yes that one.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers