February 2013 Moms
Options

We have mobility! (AW post!)

ACK!  Put baby down on playmat, went into other room. came back to find him a few feet from playmat!  He can roll well enough to move across the room now!  I remember being so excited when DS1 did this...a little more terrified this time around.  The put him down and know he'll stay phase was a little too short-lived for my liking! :)  Anyone else have one determined to be mobile?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: We have mobility! (AW post!)

• Options
    OMG! I was so excited for #1 to be mobile then tried to slow #2 down! Now with #3 I'd like him to not move on his own forever lol!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Awww, congrats and good luck ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD2 does this awful inchworm crawl thing. I'm not exactly sure what she is trying to accomplish, but she pulls her knees up under her, then kicks them back out and scoots forward... all with her face on the ground. Good news? She doesn't get very far very fast. Bad news? Potential for rug burn on the face.
  • Options

imageajetter:
    DD2 does this awful inchworm crawl thing. I'm not exactly sure what she is trying to accomplish, but she pulls her knees up under her, then kicks them back out and scoots forward... all with her face on the ground. Good news? She doesn't get very far very fast. Bad news? Potential for rug burn on the face.

This! He crawls like an inchworm and scoots forward! He has also been trying to figure out scooting backwards. It's crazy! 

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    imageDrea926:

imageajetter:

This! He crawls like an inchworm and scoots forward! He has also been trying to figure out scooting backwards. It's crazy! 

Newbie does this too!  He usually opts to roll once he hits carpet vs blanket though. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"