Parenting

More McDonalds

McDonalds is having a promotion. Ten piece nuggets or a Big Mac for two bucks, through the ninth, in order to see what the all time best is.

image image

Re: More McDonalds

• Their nuggets may be the grossest thing to ever be in production in any sort of food facility

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image robinsokj:
    Their nuggets may be the grossest thing to ever be in production in any sort of food facility

I love them. I'd eat them over a Big Mac any day.

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• image robinsokj:
    Their nuggets may be the grossest thing to ever be in production in any sort of food facility
    I agree. Rondack, thanks for the heads up. Now I know what to get Nora for dinner, along with a free donut since it's "Donut Day". Kidding, kidding.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Their nuggets are so effing gross I can't handle it.

I've never eaten a big mac.

I'm more of the Filet-O-Fish type...

There... I said it... I like the filet-o-fish... big whoop.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • image SarahL77:
    image robinsokj:
    I agree. Rondack, thanks for the heads up. Now I know what to get Nora for dinner, along with a free donut since it's "Donut Day". Kidding, kidding.

The donut was breakfast, wasn't it? Lol

June 2014 July Siggy Challenge - Squish Pics

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • chicken nuggets are not good but the big mac is AWFUL 

talk about a lose lose...  

• image krptcmschfmkr128:

image SarahL77:
    image robinsokj:

The donut was breakfast, wasn't it? Lol

Donuts before 11 AM only yo.

"People seem to couple an inordinate amount of stupidity with extreme laziness." ~ A wise interwebz friend.

• image HilarityEnsued:
    Their nuggets are so effing gross I can't handle it.I've never eaten a big mac.I'm more of the FiletOFish type...There... I said it... I like the filetofish... big whoop.

I think the filet o fish is quite possibly the best thing ever. Yum.
    Mom to Big Sister (2008) , and boy/girl twins (2010) Life is busy!
  • I love McDonald's nuggets. DH likes Big Macs. Thanks for the info.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Awesome!  I prefer Wendy's nuggets myself, but DD1 loves McDonald's.  I had a Big Mac for the first time about a year ago and I think it is delicious.  I have to practically eat it with a fork though!  We have a local pizza place that makes a Big Mac pizza and it is amazing!
     Lilypie - (F3i3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image HilarityEnsued:
    Their nuggets are so effing gross I can't handle it.I've never eaten a big mac.I'm more of the FiletOFish type...There... I said it... I like the filetofish... big whoop.

Every time I hear or see McD's filet o fish all I can think is the commercial "Gimmee back that filet o fish. gimmee that fiiish" best commercial ever.
    image imageimage

• image robinsokj:

That pink slime video definitely makes me think twice about them.  

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • image beaubecca:
    image HilarityEnsued:
    Every time I hear or see McD's filet o fish all I can think is the commercial "Gimmee back that filet o fish. gimmee that fiiish" best commercial ever.

DH and I sing this all the time.  Basically whenever we pass a McD's I say it.  That's funny.

"I love when people believe in conspiracy theories. It immediately tells me I'm smarter than you"- Daniel Tosh.
  • If we are talking fast food burgers (McD's, Wendy's, Burger King... not 5 Guys type) I'd much rather a Whopper Jr. or whatever the burger is called from Wendy's.

• msdrdgmsdrdg
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments

I swear they put crack in the nuggets!  I love those things, give me some sweet & sour sauce and it is on!  LOL! 

DS love nuggets too.  Maybe we will have McDonalds for dinner tonight.  

The Book of Love Has Music in it

imageimage
  • image robinsokj:

This.

They do taste good, though.  

• The nugget sauces also have high fructose corn syrup as their first ingredient, too.

Yummy.  

• I vote for the Mcmuffin.  Everything else is blech.

• image Mrs.adambabycakes:
    I vote for the Mcmuffin. nbsp;Everything else is blech.

Word.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Sucks I used the weekly fast food allotment on Subway this afternoon.
    O&D August Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV Shows No Longer On Air

2 Bostons, 1 Preemie, & 65 Roses

• Sounds like we're getting McNuggets tomorrow!!!

Big Macs are nasty. That sauce is disgusting. Royale with Cheese is better. 

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-06/26/12/enhanced/webdr09/enhanced-13712-1403801446-6.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • image missyishere:
    image Mrs.adambabycakes:
    I vote for the Mcmuffin. nbsp;Everything else is blech.
    Word.

I used to love Egg McMuffins. These days I eat one and say "man, I wish I had made myself a breakfast sammy at home instead". Especially the eggs. And the cheap cheese. The muffin part is fine. 

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-06/26/12/enhanced/webdr09/enhanced-13712-1403801446-6.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • suv75suv75
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Love Its
    I like McD's fries. When I have a craving, I'll get a big mac to go along with them but then my stomach feels awful. So last time I got my burger from In and Out and fries from McD's. It was awesome!
  • I know they are gross but every once in a while I get a craving for their chicken nuggets. Then I always regret it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.thebump.com/?

• Really when I eat chicken nuggets it is more as a vehicle to get whatever the sauce at hand is into my mouth. 

Like... I will go through 2 Polynesian sauces from CFA with an order of chicken nuggets.  I don't remember what sauce I ever ate at McDonald's, but I love ketchup so I'd probably just douse it in that. 

• image GhostMonkey:

image robinsokj:

Theres also more chicken in them than other fast food nuggets except for hate nuggets.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• image Kitiara5512:
    image GhostMonkey:

image robinsokj:

Theres also more chicken in them than other fast food nuggets except for hate nuggets.

Really?!? Even BK's chicken tenders.  Those things always seems like a decent enough chicken situation.

• For those who like McDs nuggets, I have a question. 

Do you have taste buds?

• image robinsokj:
    I have to agree.

I had a Big Mac for lunch today. Cool

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • image HilarityEnsued:

Their nuggets are so effing gross I can't handle it.

I've never eaten a big mac.

I'm more of the Filet-O-Fish type...

There... I said it... I like the filet-o-fish... big whoop.

Indifferent  Are you American?          ^^^^

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers