September 2013 Moms

*** Friday Ticker Change ***

If your ticker changes to a new week today, this check-in is for you!

How many weeks/ Fruit Size?Symptoms/Rants/Raves?When is your next appointment?

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days?

Re: *** Friday Ticker Change ***

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 25 weeks, cauliflower Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Super burpy/gassy, getting harder to get comfortable at nightWhen is your next appointment? July 3rd for my 28 week appointment

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days?

Oatmeal is my normal breakfast and I make fresh waffles on some weekends (which I haven't done in a while!) 

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 28 weeks - eggplantSymptoms/Rants/Raves? The ever present cement bowel.  And I'm seriously hating my giant boobs right now. I feel like they are Jessica Simpson-ish and really unattractive.When is your next appointment? Next Tues or Wed for my GD test - I need to find the appt reminder to figure out when it is.

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days?  Weekdays - oatmeal with cut up strawberries and blueberries. On weekends sometimes I make smoothies or we'll do homemade waffles.

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 27/rutabaga Yay for 3rd Tri!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Heartburn, fatigue has returned, swollen ankles, had some bad chest pain that I almost went to the ER for last night. I feel fine now but I will definitely be letting my OB know about this. Also, my belly is large enough that I can't bend over to tie my shoes the regular way anymore.When is your next appointment? Monday I have an u/s! :-)

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? I usually don't have time for a full breakfast, so usually just a banana or a granola bar. 

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size?   24 weeks, cantaloupe
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves? GAS and mud butt, but feeling little girl move and bounce around. :)
    When is your next appointment? June 26th, glucose test

Go-to: Bagel and cream cheese
    Special: Homemade biscuits and gravy, french toast, pancakes, etc.

• If your ticker changes to a new week today, this check-in is for you!

How many weeks/ Fruit Size?  26 and not sure
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves?  leg cramps. :(
    When is your next appointment? i just had one yesterday so june 20th. begins my 2 week appointments!

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days?  i usally just eat cereal or oatmeal.

Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 28/Eggplant
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Still dealing with sciatica pain. Also, my nausea has come back a little bit as I start the 3rd trimester.
    When is your next appointment? Tuesday is a growth U/S and Thursday is OB appointment and glucose test.

During the week: cereal, toast, bagel...

Weekends: waffles, cinnamon rolls, or biscuits and gravy

imageimage
    Me:27 DH:28 Married 11/06/10
    TTC since March, 2011
    SA: normal HSG: all clear!
    7/11: chemical pregnancy
    2/12: 2.5 mg letrozole = BFN
    3/12: 2.5 mg letrozole = BFN
    5/12-10/12: 5 mg letrozole = all BFNs
    12/12 : 100 mg clomid/ovidrel for IUI #1= BFP!!!
    August 23, 2013: Jocelyn Ruth was born!
  • How many weeks/ Fruit Size?
    27 weeks routabaga

Symptoms/Rants/Raves?
    Not having enough energy to get the stuff I want done

When is your next appointment?
    Next Friday, u/s for placenta previa and 28 week checkup

GTKY: What is your goto breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days?
    Bagel and cream cheese or eggs and toast
    Pancakes, French toast, Belgian waffles or biscuits and gravy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • JontueJontue
    Ancient Membership 100 Comments
    How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 24! Cantaloupe

Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Lots of movement and on a schedule for the most part. I love it and her!

When is your next appointment? Tuesday; 4 week check in

GTKY: What is your goto breakfast during the work week? Cinnamon toast crunch and milk

What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? Cheese Grits and fish or cream of wheat and turkey sausage
    with toast

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 24 weeks adn the size of a Cataloupe.  That seems pretty big.... Hopefully the head circumference doesn't get that big...Symptoms/Rants/Raves?  Just getting bigger and bigger.  I don't even pee that often.  I am going to rave that I am excited to get some new maternity clothes, as I am getting to the point where I cannot blend maternity/not maternity outfits together.  I am going to rant about the need to buy new clothes.  Double edged sword maybe?When is your next appointment? July 1 - The 1-hour glucose test day.

Nice question.  Breakfast is my all-time favorite.  During the week I have two staple items: Cereal (currently obsessed with the Kashi Go Lean cereal with the twig things) or Egg White Omelettes with all the veggies under the sun and a little garlic.  MMmmm.

As for the weekend... I long for the weekend when I can cook a big breakfast.  A few of my favorites are Eggs Benedict, Pannekoekens, Swedish Pancakes, or Whole Wheat Waffles with Berry Sauce.

I will talk breakfast anytime if anyone is interested! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image AFwifelife:
    How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 24 weeks, an ear of corn. Symptoms/Rants/Raves? heartburn, swollen ankles, some exhaustion and TONS of movement!When is your next appointment? 6/14 for my 25 week appointment.

During the week is either a bowl of cereal, or I'll stop at DD or BK to get an iced coffee and either a small cinnabon or a bagel with cream cheese.  One weekends, it's usually pancakes and bacon.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary
  • How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 24 weeks, cataloupe.  Symptoms/Rants/Raves?  Lots of moving around inside but nothing felt outside yet. Not so fun thing -I have a sore throat and my ears feel plugged, I don't want a summer cold :(When is your next appointment? July 13, routine, no talk of GD yet so I suppose I should check on that so I fast if need be.

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? Most recently I have been trying to get a bowl of ceral or oatmeal in before I leave for work, otherwise it was granola bar or pop tart.

Maria & Chris ~ Waialae Beach Hawaii ~ 12/8/09
  • How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 25 weeks and the size of my childhood plastic lunchbox (I am tired of the fruit thing)Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Lots of movement, except on rainy days which are few and far between....RANT I am so tired of being told "Oh you are having a girl/Oh you are having a boy" the whole reason we didn't find out the gender is because we are going to love the baby just the same...I don't want your guesses yes the odds are good for you to be right but keep it to yourself cause frankly I don't give a damn...it is a baby and the only thing I want is for the little one to be healthy.When is your next appointment? June 24 GD test (ick)

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? I am back to my childhood poptarts or cereal with applesauce on the side.... What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? My husband and I make breakfast together bacon eggs hash and hotcakes or pancakes depending on our mood :) here recently I have passed on the hotcake and went for pancakes because I like to add the semisweet chocolate chips and skip the frying...

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 27 Weeks, rutabaga (these fruits are getting super weird, I pretty much ignore them now)Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Definitely need to stretch more!  Hips and back are often sore.When is your next appointment? Tuesday 6/11

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? Shakeology every single morning, don't really have anything special on other days

4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD 9/7/13 

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 24 weeks - cantaloupe!
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Oddly, no. I feel normal! If I stand too long, my feet hurt, but I can't complain!
    When is your next appointment? June 26 - regular checkup and glucose test :/ Had an ultrasound today - he stuck his tongue out at us!

I've been baking a loaf of breakfast bread about each week, and the DH and I take a big piece for our drive in. So far, it's been banana and zucchini breads made w/ whole wheat pastry flour and flax meal. YUM!  On days when I'm home I'm obsessed with granola cereal - maple pecan is currently on the docket. On weekends I may make waffles or pancakes, but we're bad sometimes and buy cinnamon rolls. When we're really bad, we go out and get eggs, hashbrowns and toast! :) I crave donuts, but have been pretty successful in resisting them.

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 27/rutabaga

Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Insomnia and fatigue, great combo right?

When is your next appointment? June 25 with GD screen two days prior.

GTKY: What is your goto breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? Cereal or something I can grab and go like a bagel. Weekends are usually cereal as well.
  • How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 25 Weeks; Cauliflower
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Heartburn...booo! Loving feeling baby move, but so ready for my poor husband to feel him too.
    When is your next appointment? 28 weeks...between my last appointment and then, I have to also go do my blood work and 1 hour glucose test. I did an early one because of my weight, but that came back perfectly. Hoping for the same result. Now that I'm out of school and off for the summer, I'll probably take care of it next week.

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? My go to is usually cereal or oatmeal (which I love with walnuts and fruit in it). On weekends, we're more likely to cook eggs or pancakes or make smoothies to go with our breakfast.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 24 weeks; cantaloupe
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Love feeling baby move around! Looking forward to dh being able to feel movement as well.
    When is your next appointment? July 1 - another glucose test. Did 1 hr with ob - failed. Did 3 hour with ob - passed. Have now switched to a midwife - their idea of a 1 hr glucose test is for me to eat a regular breakfast and then test!

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? My go to is usually cereal, my favorite being frosted mini wheats. usually have the same on weekends.

• How many weeks/ Fruit Size? 27 weeks/rutabaga Symptoms/Rants/Raves? I feel like my food just sit there up high and it takes forever to get digested and it's making me SO nauseous... I've also been feeling tons of kicks and it's so amazing. :)When is your next appointment? Next Wednesday! Second glucose test and regular appointment. Then it's every 2 weeks! AHH :D

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days? Cereal all day every day hahah I seriously love cereal

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • How many weeks/ Fruit Size?  26 Weeks! Head of Lettuce or Egglant.
    Symptoms/Rants/Raves? Feeling great and the back pain still gone!!
    When is your next appointment?  Had my monthly appointment today.  Going for another US on Wednesday and then another US the following Friday.

GTKY: What is your go-to breakfast during the work week? What special breakfasts do you save for weekends and special days?  I either do a bagel with cream cheese, cereal, or those egg and cheese wake up wraps from Dunkin Donuts.  When I work from home, I manage to make myself some scrambled eggs and waffles or eggs and french toast.  Sometimes I just do tea and toast or hot cocoa and toast or coffee and jelly bread.

??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS