February 2013 Moms

S.O. hungry

All you ladies who are ravenous, where are you at in the weight loss, weight gain department?
View Full Size Image
Lilypie - (kxiS)
Lilypie - (BG2d)

Re: S.O. hungry

• +20 since having baby. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not breast feeding so why the heck am I so hungry?!

Up probably 5 but I think I need to lose a bit more if I would like all my old things to fit. It's much harder this time around! I credit an easier baby that doesn't need to be walked around all.day.long.
    Photobucket
  • Always, always hungry.  EBF.  I lost 15 lbs after having baby and lost a few more pounds the first couple of weeks.  I'm still holding on to 15 lbs of baby weight...blerggggg

imageimage

Cole Henry                             Quinn

• I'm pretty close to my prepregnancy weight, I gained 30 lbs and am currently hanging on to about five of that. I fit back into my clothes, which is a bigger concern for me than hitting a specific number [I guess because I'm more cheap than I am vain??], so I'll worry about losing that last five pounds after DD weans. In the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy having a good excuse o constantly stuff my face!
  • I'm still up 8 to 10 lbs depending on the day. However, I do fit into a few of my pre preg pants now, and I feel like most of the weight left is in my boobs. Probably 75 percent in boobs and 25 percent in thighs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married the love of my life July 2010! TTC since Dec 2011.
    BFP #1: 1/20/12; missed m/c 2/17/12; d&c 3/2/12
    BFP #2: 6/1/12; EDD 2/12/13, DD born 1/5/13 at 34w 5d!
  • Haven't really lost any weight on the scale, but my pre-pregnancy jeans are a little loose.  I swear all the weight is my giant boobs! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm still holding on to 10 plus pounds and anytime I try to lose it my supply suffers and I end up eating everything in site. I can fit my old post pregnancy clothes from last pregnancy, but not the clothes I was wearing before I got pregnant. I'm carrying a lot of weight around my middle.

I would love to walk more but DD2 still doesn't do well in the stroller. DD1 loved just chilling and watching the trees go by at this age. DD2 can't handle being physically away from us for that long.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)
  • I've lost 33lbs putting me below my prepregnancy weight. This is disappointing for me because I lost all my curves I feel like a stick with boobs. My belly is very flabby though and a lot of my clothes is still too small which soesnt make sense to me.
  • I can't seem to lose those last 10-ish pounds, either. And I'm ravenous.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • About 7 lbs up still. I gained 40 total and the first 25 came off really fast. 10 down when I got home from the hospital, and another 15 within the next couple weeks. It has been pretty gradual since that. Maybe a pound a week? I'm nursing, but other than that I'm not doing much about it. :-/ 
  • I'm still up about 10 pounds which is mostly just belly and boobs, but I feel okay with it... for now. My hips are decidedly wider... So I will never fit back into some of my prepregnancy clothes again.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Connor Ryan

BFP 6/24/12 * LMP EDD 3/3/13 * U/S EDD 2/20/13
  • I didn't gain much with Rhys bc I was so sick, but I'm back to prepreg weight.  That's part of the reason I waited so long to wean Jack--I could eat like a 12 year old boy with total impunity.
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
    Jack 04/29/10 dairy, egg, peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (q2ek) Lilypie - (nqAF)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

• Like I mentioned before, I'm only desperately hungry maybe 2 days out of the week. I yo-yo'd a little after pregnancy but I am currently 7lbs under prepreg weight and trending down b/c I'm watching my calories. I'm still 32lbs away from a healthy BMI though so I have a lot to spare!
  • image SidraJedi:
    Like I mentioned before, I'm only desperately hungry maybe 2 days out of the week. I yoyo'd a little after pregnancy but I am currently 7lbs under prepreg weight and trending down b/c I'm watching my calories. I'm still 32lbs away from a healthy BMI though so I have a lot to spare!

Ya, I'm right at the healthy BMI mark, but have 12ish pounds to lose to get back to prepregnancy weight.
    View Full Size Image
    Lilypie - (kxiS)
    Lilypie - (BG2d)