Trouble TTC

GTKY

2»

Re: GTKY

• How about a get to know you thread on this fine Thursday evening? Fun! :)

1.  What are you reading? about to start my birthday present book, Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer

2. Favorite sports team? ehhh I am really not one for sports...at all...but I do enjoy going to Cubs games when we visit family or friends in Chicago. Mostly for the hot dogs and beer.

3. What kind of car do you drive? Nissan Altima

4. All time favorite TV show? this is tough! Roseanne is a classic 

5.  Best vacation you have ever been on?  our honeymoon to St. John in the Virgin Islands.

Me: 29 DH: 30
    TTC since April 2012
    April 2013 HSG: All clear!
    SA, bloodwork normal
    Dx: unexplained IF
    4.28.2013: clomid 50 mg + trigger + IUI#1= BFN
    5.24.2013: femara 5 mg + trigger + IUI#2= BFN
    6.20.2013: femara 5 mg + trigger + IUI#3= BFN

• CindalCindal member

1. What are you reading? Everflame, not that great, but not horrible either.

2. Favorite sports team? Don't keep up with sports. Dh's fav team is the Georgia Bulldogs

3. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Focus

4. All time favorite TV show? Golden Girls

5. Best vacation you have ever been on? Our Honeymoon in Ireland. Definitely the greatest. We saw so many beautiful wonderful things. I dream about going back all the time.

TTC since March of 2012
    Me: 27 Dh: 35 Testing Begins 3/5/13
    Six SA's show DH has low numbers across the board = severe MFI
    Genetic testing for me = MTHFR+, also carrier for blood clotting disorder Otherwise all else normal
    Dh's karotype= Normal!!
     Mini-IVF/ICSI - July -August 2014 - 1R,M,&F Transferred 1 Grade 1 Morula-5dt - BFFN

• Loading the player...
  • imageshelbeans82:
    imagenyrunningqueen:

I missed this last night but this sounds like fun so I wanted to take part in it. 

1.  What are you reading? Lots and lots of journal articles (working on my PhD), I haven't read a book for fun in over a year and would love some suggestions

2. Favorite sports team? Buffalo Sabres!!!

3. What kind of car do you drive? Jeep Grand Cherokee (just paid off last month, she's all mine now warts and all!)

4. All time favorite TV show? The Golden Girls-even if I've seen an episode 20 times it still makes me laugh.

5.  Best vacation you have ever been on?   Honeymoon in St. Lucia 8 years ago. Sadly, we haven't been on a vacation together since then. We either haven't had the extra funds because I've been in school, didn't have the vacation time, or we've been traveling separately for our careers. We are hoping to change that soon.

Yeah another Sabres fan :)   I also went to St Lucia on my honeymoon!

Woo hoo!!! DH and I are loyal Sabres fans, I could talk about them all day. We stayed at the Grande St. Lucian. I would love to go back one day.  

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
    TTC since March 2012 (2nd attempt), 3/26/13 Dx: Unexplained Infertility; 4/8/13 HSG, tubes open; DH SA good
    4/2013 1st cycle of Clomid (50mg)=BFN
    5/2013 2nd cycle of Clomid (50mg)=BFN
    6/2013 3rd cycle of Clomid + TI(100mg)=BFFN
    7/2013 1st cycle of Femara, IUI #1 cancelled, No sperm mobility (huge surprise)
    8/2013 2nd cycle of Femara, IUI #1 attempt #2 complete, BFN 
    9/2013 3rd cycle of Femara, Ovidrel, IUI #2, BFP!!!!! 
    Beta #1: (14DPIUI) 185!!
    Beta #2: (16DPIUI) 358, progesterone 40.3
    Beta #3: (20DPIUI) 2600.2!!!!
    U/S #1 (24DPIUI) TWO poppyseeds!!!! 
  • How about a get to know you thread on this fine Thursday evening? 

1.  What are you reading?Book 10 in the Wheel of Time series - now that it's finally finished I'm rereading the whole series. Got to book 9 last time I read it.

2. Favorite sports team? Not big on sports, but since it's sort of local the Calgary Flames.

3. What kind of car do you drive?A '94 Ford Taurus. I love the room and the strong engine, though I think it will be time for a new car in the next year or so.

4. All time favorite TV show? MASH. Love me some Hawkeye.

5.  Best vacation you have ever been on?  We don't go on vacation often at all, so they are all wonderful. The only 2 big ones I've been on as an adult were Disneyland and Las Vegas, LOVED both.

First comes Love Nov 11,  2003, Then Marriage: Aug. 23, 2006. Baby??? TTC since May 2010. Started seeking additional medical intervention (again) Summer 2013, finally appointment is booked!
    Formerly buttercupaug 06 - and I was almost silver :(
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME!
    Aug 16, 2013 - SA done - All good strong numbers
    Apr 3, 2014 - Consult with OBGYN to get my testing started.
    Mar 6, 2014 - Surprise BFP!!!! EDD Nov 9th. Consult with OBGYN changed to prenatal meet and greet!
    May 2, 2014 - NT scan perfect! Can't wait to find out what team we're on. 

June 11, 2014 - it's official, we're TEAM PINK!!!
    Welcome Piper Laine!! November 10, 2014
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"