Stay at Home Moms

Poll- brands

Of the following products, which brands do you have in your house and/or use most often?

milk

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning

peanut butter

cereal

laundry detergent/fabric softened

dish soap/dishwashing detergent

soap/body wash

Deodorant

lotion.

toilet paper

Can you tell I'm trying to put off doing something I really don't want to do?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers, Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Poll- brands

• coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning -- Donut Shop k-cups for the Keurig

peanut butter -- Jiff, crunchy

cereal -- I don't eat a lot of cereal, but we have Special K and Lucky Charms

laundry detergent/fabric softened -- Woolite. We don't use fabric softener.

dish soap/dishwashing detergent -- I don't know, they're orange tablets.

soap/body wash -- Either Olay ribbons or Bath and Body Works body wash.

Deodorant -- Secret

toilet paper -- Cottonelle, the one with the aloe in it, not the regular one. I am weirdly particular about this.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• milk - Island Farms 

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - Celestial Seasonings, or Tetley. DH's coffee is from a local shop. 

peanut butter - Nut n' Better, and sometimes Adam's 

cereal - We don't really eat cereal... Oh! DD has Cheerios! 

laundry detergent/fabric softened - Nellie's All Natural Laundry Detergent

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Cascade

soap/body wash - Dove

Deodorant - Dove

lotion - Burt's Bees 

toilet paper - No name, cheapy stuff from Costco. It's the best for our septic tank. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• milk- organi skim store brand

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning Starbucks dark roast k cups

peanut butter all natural from central market

cereal Cheerios 

laundry detergent/fabric softened tide pods

dish soap/dishwashing detergent dawn 

soap/body wash dove

Deodorant degree

lotion. Vaseline 

toilet paper charmin

Mom to Emma 9/4/06 and Jackson 11/24/08 M/C Dec 11 and M/C twins feb 2012. BFP Thanksgiving! EDD Aug 4, 2013 M/C at 5 weeks.
  • milk: Trader Joes Organic or regular

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning: Kirkland brand (costco)

peanut butter: Whole Foods 365 Natural, Smuckers Natural PB & Maranatha Almond Butter 

cereal: Cheerios or TJ's Joe's O's

laundry detergent/fabric softened: Homemade/Vinegar for fs

dish soap/dishwashing detergent: Method/TJ's powder

soap/body wash: TJ's Tea Tree Oil Bars of Soap

Deodorant: Toms for DH, always changes for me

lotion: varies greatly

toilet paper: Scott. Only Scott. 

imageimage
    E 9.08, V 8.11, J 4.14
  • CnAmomCnAmom
    10000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    Milk- Market Pantry tron Target

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning- I have Folgers in my cup. (Haha funny)

peanut butter- Jig

cereal- cheerios, corn flakes, malt-o-meal apple jacks

laundry detergent/fabric softener- I just switched from All free and clear to Purex free and clear. Fabric softener is Downy free

dish soap/dishwashing detergent- Dawn for hand washing. Cascade complete for the dishwasher

soap/body wash- I have been alternating between St. Ives oatmeal and shea butter and Dove go fresh cucumber green tea

deodorant- Dove fresh

lotion- Suave aloe with cucumber

toilet paper- Angel Soft.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers, Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • milk - store brand, whatever is on sale. After working in a grocery store, getting a couple things of Walmart milk instead of Meadow Gold (our store brand would have been western family) and the distributor saying they are the same, I stopped being picky.

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - I have a plethora of teas, but I mostly buy Bigelow since they come in individual packets and are cheaper.

peanut butter - Store brand

cereal - Malt-o-Meal

laundry detergent/fabric softened - I make my own

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Dawn. And I have some of those cascade packet things for the dishwasher we currently don't have.

soap/body wash - Suave

Deodorant - Suave

lotion. - Vaseline (and for the record, I couldn't remember and was too lazy to get up and check so I Googled images of it)

toilet paper - Charmin. The one thing whos brand I actually care about Smile
  • image CnAmom:
    Of the following products, which brands do you have in your house and/or use most often?

milk- Trader Joes or Clover

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning- Graffeo's or Starbucks coffee

peanut butter- Skippy super chunk

cereal- Tons of cereal- we love it! Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Raisin Bran Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios...the list goes on.

laundry detergent/fabric softener- Tide HE original scent

dish soap/dishwashing detergent- Palmolive or Gain

soap/body wash- Zest

Deodorant- Dove or Secret

lotion- Cucumber Melon from Bath & Body Works

toilet paper- Charmin or Angel Soft

• image CnAmom:

milk: I look for Real California Milk Seals 

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning: My husband seems to prefer Folgers, he loves Starbucks but that gets expensive.

peanut butter: Jiffy

cereal: Cinnamon Toast Crunch (I love pretty much all cereals though)

laundry detergent/fabric softened: All Free& Clear

dish soap/dishwashing detergent: Ajax or whatever is cheapest

soap/body wash: Dove

Deodorant: Dove

lotion: St. Ives

toilet paper: Store Brand

Is it cleaning something? I am putting off doing the baseboards. Eck.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• milk: Organic Valley or store brand organic whole milk

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning: Beans Direct? Get it off Amazon

peanut butter: Santa Cruz organic

cereal: try to not eat cold cereal, they have bulk oatmeal or granola from Whole Foods

laundry detergent/fabric softened: Charlie's Soap, no to fabric softener

dish soap/dishwashing detergent: Recently swtiched to Finish, have Mrs. Meyer's dishsoap currently, usually use Ecover

soap/body wash: Either Trader Joe's soap bars or Whole Foods' house brand

Deodorant: Secret!

lotion: Have Wal-Mart brand of Eucerin in a tub. Love it.

toilet paper: Scott.

DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• image CnAmom:

milk- Trader Joe's

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning- Trader Joe's or Green Mountain Coffee K-Cups

peanut butter- Skippy

cereal- Cheerios

laundry detergent/fabric softened- Make my own detergent, Charlie's soap formCD's and we don't use softener 

dish soap/dishwashing detergent- Cascade detergent, Target brand dish soap

soap/body wash- Dr. Bronner's

Deodorant- Whatever I get on sale 

lotion.- Kiss my Face and coconut oil 

toilet paper- Kirkland brand 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • milk: Store brand.

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning: I drink Sunny D in the morning.

peanut butter: Wow butter. It's soy, since I'm allergic to PB.

cereal: Cheerios or Special K.

laundry detergent/fabric softened: All Free and Clear.

dish soap/dishwashing detergent: Store brand dishwashing tablets.

soap/body wash: Olay.

Deodorant: Secret.

lotion: Aveeno.

toilet paper: Cottonelle with Aloe.

• milk - store brand organic

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - I don't drink coffee or tea

peanut butter - Trader Joe's natural creamy

cereal - it varies, lately I've been eating Kashi Go Lean Crunch

laundry detergent/fabric softened - Tide

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Cascade

soap/body wash - Dove Deep Moisture

Deodorant - Dove

lotion. - It varies

toilet paper - Northern
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • milk: Dairy "O"

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning: Nescafe, made with hot milk instead of water though

peanut butter: Kraft creamy

cereal: Kashi, we mix up which variety

laundry detergent/fabric softened: Purex dye and perfume free

dish soap/dishwashing detergent: Cascade

soap/body wash: Bath & Body Works

Deodorant: Soft n Dry

lotion: Bath & Body Works

toilet paper: Charmin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image CnAmom:

milk - Kroger brand

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - Green Mountain Half Caff

peanut butter - Jif crunchy

cereal - Cascadian Farms granola

laundry detergent/fabric softener - Seventh Generation free and clear detergent and Downy fabric softener

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Dawn or Seventh Generation, Finish gel packs for the dishwasher 

soap/body wash - St Ives

Deodorant - Secret

lotion. - Nivea

toilet paper - Scott

"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • image CnAmom:

I coupon, so most of these depend on what I can get cheap or free. I am really never brand picky

milk - either Aldi or Springdale at Kroger, whichever is cheaper that week

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - snickerdoodle from Market Street

peanut butter - Planters

cereal - Golden Grahams (DH fav) & Lucky Charms (my fav)

laundry detergent/fabric softened - mostly All

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - mostly Snuggle

soap/body wash - whatever I get free or super cheap, right now Softsoap body wash and Olay lotion

Deodorant - Speed Stick or Suave

lotion. - Olay, sometimes Suave

toilet paper - usually Scott extra soft

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

C  7.16.2008 | L  11.12.2010 | A  3.18.2013

• milk - HyVee (store brand)

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - When DH makes coffee, I usually buy Folgers, but he only drinks it in the winter.  We do make a big batch of Iced Tea with Luzianne brand tea.  Oh, if I drink tea, it is Stash brand

peanut butter - Skippy

cereal - Honey Nut Cheerios for the kids, and off brand Rasin Bran for DH

laundry detergent/fabric softened - Whatever is on sale

dish soap/dishwashing detergent- soap - ajax.  Detergent - whatever is on sale

soap/body wash - whatever is on sale

Deodorant - DH Old Spice, Me - whatever is on sale

lotion - whatever is on sale

toilet paper - Soft Charmin
    imageimage
  • image CnAmom:

milk Darigold (local brand)

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning Pike's Place roast from SB or Allegro from WF

peanut butter Adams

cereal Honey Bunches of Oats

laundry detergent/fabric softened All Free and Clear for clothes, Rockin Green for diapers, Snuggle dryer sheets

dish soap/dishwashing detergent Cascade Actions Pacs

soap/body wash Bar soap from Farmer's Market booth

Deodorant Secret

lotion Lubriderm

toilet paper Charmin Ultra Soft

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • milk  DH and I do not drink milk.  DS1 usually has store brand organic milk and DS2 has lactaid or some other lactose free milk.  The only place I can find it organic is whole foods and it's like 40 min away so it's usually non organic.

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning  We usually have Green Mountain or Starbucks K-Cups but it's rare we use them.  We're not coffee drinkers and I like my tea at 4 PM.  Then it's usually Twinings or Numi from Whole Foods

peanut butter   DS1 only eats peanut butter, usually skippy since it's an easier texture to eat than natural.  DH and I eat almond or macadamia nut butter and I LOVE Artisana, but it's expensive.

cereal  I buy Honey Nut and Plain Cheerios when they're on sale, if not it's Trader Joe Oh's, Honey Nut and Plain for DS1 and DS2.

laundry detergent/fabric softened   I prefer Rockin Green but my dad won't let me use powdered in their septic so I've been using anything Free and Clear and on sale.  

dish soap/dishwashing detergent I love Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap in Lemon Verbena, we don't have a dishwasher right.

soap/body wash I've been using up the Bath and Body Works I have but I hate the stuff, I feel like I smell from a mile away.  I like Gud from Burts Bees a lot.  For the kids I've been using this Alaffia Shea Butter Shampoo and Body Wash from Whole Foods.  I love it.  It's got a great smell and it's so moisturizing.  Even in the winter they barely needed lotion.

Deodorant I'm using Dove right now.  I don't tend to sweat a lot and could go without it most of the time, but I haven't found a natural one that works great yet.

lotion. For my face I use this Simply Moisturizer.  I can only but it at my old grocery store 7 hours away but it has TTO in and it's the only thing that doesn't make me break out.  Other than that, I don't tend to use lotion.

toilet paper I buy the recycled stuff from Whole Foods or Trader Joes

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew

• milk Whatever is on sale whole milk. I don't buy brand specific.

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning We drink red rose decaff and dunkin decaff. One of DH's friends has a coffee shop in a town a couple of hours away and he's often bringing us samples of DELICIOUS coffee.

peanut butter Jif natural

cereal This depends on what we're feeling. I almost always have plain cheerios and granola for N. DH and I like cinnamon toast crunch, golden grahams, honey nut cheerios and rice crispies.

laundry detergent/fabric softened I make my own and use vinegar for fabric softner

dish soap/dishwashing detergent 7the generation. Our dishwasher is broken right now Crying It's on our replace list so hopefully that will happen soon.

soap/body wash Live clean baby. It's what N uses and I really like it. It's all natural and smells good.

Deodorant I can't remember and I don't want to walk upstairs to look. Sexy intrigue is the scent. DH picked it out and I love it.

lotion. DH like curel. I have been using coconut oil and am happy with it right now.

toilet paper Cottenelle

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • caybehcaybeh
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary
    milk - Depends on my mood when shopping, either Land O Lakes, Cass Clay, or if I'm at Target  - Market Fresh

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - Green Mountain Keurig Cups - either Carmel Vanilla or English Toffee

peanut butter - Jif

cereal - Kix, Honey Nut Cheerios, Corn chex

laundry detergent/fabric softened - Purex and I use generic drier sheets

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Ajax for the sink and Cascade for dishwasher

soap/body wash - again varies with my mood, but I think I have Suave body wash right now

Deodorant - Dove for me, Gillette for H

lotion. - Jergens

toilet paper - Angel Soft

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

• Of the following products, which brands do you have in your house and/or use most often?

milk We get ours delivered from a local dairy.

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning We get coffee beans from our local coffee shop

peanut butter Simple Truth

cereal Udi's granola, Kashi,

laundry detergent/fabric softened Tide/Downy

dish soap/dishwashing detergent Dawn/Cascade

soap/body wash DH orders goat's milk soap from somwhere.

Deodorant Dove

lotion. Lubriderm

toilet paper Charmin

• milk - Swiss Farms 

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - Eight o'clock coffee for H and Stash double bergmot earl gray tea for me

peanut butter - Jif Natural

cereal - Cheerios for hte kids, Special K for me

laundry detergent/fabric softened - Tide, no fabric softener

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Method soap and Finish dishwashing tabs

soap/body wash - Dove

Deodorant - Secret

lotion - Lubriderm 

toilet paper - Scott

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • image CnAmom:

milk: Store brand whole milk, Silk (I think) unsweetened Almond Milk

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning: Folgers coffee, various brands of tea, but I usually drink black, green, or oolong.

peanut butter: Right now the new (I think?) Smuckers natural, but it doesn't taste like anything.  I'll be going back to the Trader Joe's natural one next, which is de-lic-ious.

cereal: Various brands - raisin bran, cheerios, and I think there's a frosted mini wheat in there too.

laundry detergent/fabric softened: Homemade detergent, don't use softener.

dish soap/dishwashing detergent: Dawn/Cascade

soap/body wash: Usually a generic brand, can't remember what's up there now.

Deodorant: Suave clinical protection - I think it's kind of new and the scent I have smells like cake!  It's awesome and I am constantly smelling my armpits :)

lotion.: Various types.

toilet paper: Usually Charmin Extra strong; HOWEVER, I recently switched to the Walmart ultra strong brand and it's pretty awesome and a little cheaper.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • milk Store brand

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning Starbucks coffee and Lipton green tea

peanut butter Jif natural... I realize there are more natural options but  this is our favorite

cereal I rarely eat cereal, DH likes to have plain Life and Frosted Mini Wheats

laundry detergent/fabric softened All free and clear

dish soap/dishwashing detergent This really varies based on sales and coupons, I don't even know what we have right now. 

soap/body wash  Bath and Body Works for me, whatever manly body wash is on sale for DH...right now it is Irish Spring. 

Deodorant Secret for me, whatever is on sale for DH

lotion. Aveeno

toilet paper Charmin Ultra Strong
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11/2010- Diagnosed with PCOS
    BFP #1 10/10/2011 EDD 6/19/2012;Natural M/C 10/31/2011 @ 8wks
    BFP #2 5/10/2012 EDD 1/14/2013: Baby Girl born 1/12/2013
  • milk - Berkeley Farms Organic Fat-free

peanut butter - Skippy creamy

cereal - Quaker oatmeal squares and shredded mini wheats

laundry detergent/fabric softened - Method ultra concentrated free + clear

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Up & Up brand liquid detergent

soap/body wash - All Dove

Deodorant - Dove clinical

lotion - Philosophy and Bliss

toilet paper - Cottonelle
  • milk - local dairy

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - Van Houtte coffee (I'm a wuss who likes light roast)

peanut butter - Peter Pan smooth

cereal - Kashi Berry Blast

laundry detergent/fabric softened - 7th Generation Free and Clear

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Mrs. Meyers lemon verbana

soap/body wash - Don't really have a regular. Currently it's Pacifica Persian Rose

Deodorant - Degree little black dress

lotion. - Coconut oil

toilet paper - Cottonelle with aloe
  • milk: Store brand, as long as it's hormone free

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning: Dunkin Donuts coffee

peanut butter: Jif creamy

cereal: Post Banana Nut Crunch, Cheerios, Shredded Wheat Minis, Fruit Loops

laundry detergent: Tide Free and Clear

dish soap/dishwashing detergent: Palmolive and Cascade

soap/body wash: Dove

Deodorant: Secret

lotion: Clinique or Bath and Body Works

toilet paper: Quilted Northern

• image CnAmom:

milk - Friendly Farms - Aldi brand.  

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning -  Dunkin Donuts/Lipton and Celestial Seasonings

peanut butter - Jif currently but usually whatever's on sale

cereal - Cheerios - regular and honey nut, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Raisin Bran

laundry detergent/fabric softened - All free and clear, softener is Snuggle

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Palmolive and Cascade packs

soap/body wash - Caress, Lever 2000, Body wash is equate - the stuff that looks like Dove...

Deodorant - Degree

lotion - Jergens

toilet paper - Quilted Northern because it was on sale at Sams but I prefer Charmin

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • milk - Natural by Nature

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - Equal Exchange

peanut butter - Woodstock

cereal - Random granola brands or Barbara's

laundry detergent/fabric softened - BioKleen

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Method or Seventh Generation

soap/body wash - Shikai

Deodorant - Dove

lotion. - Nivea

toilet paper - Quilted Northern or Charmin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Of the following products, which brands do you have in your house and/or use most often?

milk - Blue Diamond almond milk. Store brand 2% for DH

coffee/tea/thing you drink in the morning - Starbucks or Papa Nicholas beans 

peanut butter - whatever

cereal - I switch it up. The bagged cheaper cereals are fine by me. I like anything that isn't kids cereal.

laundry detergent/fabric softened - store brand free and clear. No softener. 

dish soap/dishwashing detergent - Dawn. No dishwasher at my house. I do think Dawn in much better than generic.

soap/body wash - Dr. Bronner's peppermint and yellow dial. 

Deodorant - Arm & Hammer all natural

lotion. - don't use often. I have a few kinds.

toilet paper - whatever nice kind is on special

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers