February 2013 Moms

baby #5 maybe, adding more to that story!

I posted awhile back about how I, the idiot, did not take the minipill for a week while on a trip because I left it at home. I was with DH, two days later blood tinged EWCM which is my usually O sign. Figured that it was maybe nothing because still EBF, usually don't get back into cycles till way later on (9mo- a year or so). So I have done nothing with DH since, because I am sort of nervous, and waiting a little bit to be back on the pill. Today I notice I have pink spotting 10 days after O sign, yikes! I know it can still mean nothing, just had to tell someone about this :) I think I will wait a week then test! I have to throw this out there just incase, I know no one can tell me if I am pregnant! Thus far this board is the only one I have "talked" to so to speak, so just getting it off my chest ;)

Mom to 4 cute kids! 9 yo girl 7 yo boy 5 yo boy and new baby boy!

Re: baby #5 maybe, adding more to that story!

• Eek!  Fingers crossed it's just random spotting! :) 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Whoa, keep us posted! :)
    Missed m/c discovered 3/15/12 at 8w2d: "Henry."

imageView Full Size Image
    Jack 04/29/10 dairy peanut and seasonal allergies; Sensory Processing Disorder, Autism
    Rhys 01/25/13 Peanut and tree nut allergy, MSPI
    Lilypie - (cF7R) Lilypie - (Phka)

"We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation.  Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers ON!"

• I'm scared for you.  Keep us posted!!!
          DS1 - 8/07           DD2 - 2/13           DD1 - 3/11          DS2 - 1/09 

• SagenSagen
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper

image Teacher Clark:
    Isn't your Baby 4 years younger then your others? The others are all 2 years apart right? The plus side would be that the baby would have a sibling close in age, right?

That is very true! Still a little nervous, I have a feeling this will be a long week :) I will post when I test, I really should wait a whole week, but I am tempted to test on Sunday morning. When I was pregnant LO I had IB then a positive 3 days later. We will see how long I can hold off ;)

Mom to 4 cute kids! 9 yo girl 7 yo boy 5 yo boy and new baby boy!
  • Wow! Hopefully things turn out how you want them to. Let us know! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr. Seuss
                         Mom to 3 wonderful boys( 6, 4, 20 months), and one little lady ( born 2/17).
  • There is no way I would be able oto wait!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c Harrison 2/6/12 @ 14weeks