February 2012 Moms
Options

f/u hotel

we had our first hotel experience and I don't remember who suggested the pack-n-play in the bathroom, but you are a genius. We did this and LO slept awesome, he did not have any problems, he went to sleep great and DH and I were able to watch TV and not go to bed at 8 pm also. Smile Thank you to whoever shared that suggestion!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: f/u hotel

• Options
    I wish we could put Lu in the bathroom in hotels, but I always have to pee in the middle of the night! Glad it worked for you guys!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    Sooner suggested it!! She said she also uses the bathroom in the hallway!! It's pretty genius!

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageEmmaBoBemma:
    Sooner suggested it!! She said she also uses the bathroom in the hallway!! It's pretty genius!

Yay!  Glad it worked for you guys, too! 

The best part of the bump is being able to share the tips and tricks that you have learned by trial and error, so that hopefully we all can pick a few tricks up without learning it the hard way every time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"