January 2013 Moms

My chunky monkey Baby!

Last night the hubby was changing Jack after his bath into his pjs for bedtime.  We are using footsie pjs since we have the ac on now.  So, the hubby picks out the tightest pj Jack has.  Or so I think.  I go into the dryer to get him new pjs that FIT.  And...everyone I picked out of the dryer I realized was now tight on him....every footed set!!!  My baby is a chunky monkey!  

Luckily I have all my 6-9 month clothes washed and in the dresser...I had to use a size 9 month carters footsie pj on him.  And it wasn't even that big!  

Time for another shopping trip because I have exactly 4 pjs in size 9.  

When did the little 5lb 12 ounce newborn I took home from the hospital become a monster!?  We have our 5 month appointment on Friday and I am dying to know what he weighs.  

Just wanted to share!  :) 

BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My chunky monkey Baby!

• I feel ya! My little bug just had her four month appointment last week and is 16.1 pounds and over 25 inches long... This coming from a 5'4 mom and 5'8 dad! We just switched to size three diapers this week, insane!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • They grow so fast! DD is the same way, she is in 6-9 months right now. I love chunky babies though, the rolls and dimples are so flippin cute!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• b0710b0710
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    That same thing happened to me!  I swear DS wore 3-6 month clothes for about 2 weeks it seems.  He is completely in 6-9 (or 9 month Carters), and some of them do not fit already......he's definitely a chunky monkey too.  He didn't start out tiny like your's, but it really does go by so quickly!  For comparison, my little guy is almost 4 1/2 months, so a few weeks behind you.  As of last Tuesday, he's 17 lbs 8 oz and 26 inches long.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • JHBWJHBW
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Comments
    DS is getting there too...  He is just about to grow out of his 3-6 month stuff... I started putting him in some 6-12 month shorts from old navy because his 3-6 were looking a little snug. There is no way these will continue to fit him until 12 months.  I can't believe how big he is getting!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love it!  DD is getting so rolly-polly and it's so stinkin' cute.  The other day she looked like she had biceps but it was just her arm rolls, haha.

Julia Rose--the chosen one?

• I need to go buy pjs and clothes too, my dd is also in those sizes already. And only has two 9month size pjs. Luckily she doesn't always wear pjs to bed, depending on how hot it is. She just turned 4months on the 1st. She weighed 14.1lbs at 2months one week. Can't wait to see what she weighs at her 4month appt later this week. She started out at 8lbs though, I never imagined having such a big baby lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
  • DD is in her 12 month sleepers and clothes and the sleepers are getting tight. She is growing so freaking fast!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• DD has been in 9 months clothing for a week now! she had her 4 month checkup yesterday a little late since she's a 4 months and a week . She's 18 lbs 12 ozs and 25 inches. She's in the 97th percentile for weight! The doc said its common among EBF babies. But my arms hurt!

My Baby Blog:I carry your heart
  • Yep, I swear it happens overnight. DS is 5 months 1 week and he is almost 18 pounds and 27 inches!!! He wears 6-9 month now but some of that is getting tight and is in a size 3 diaper...has been for three weeks. I'm going to switch him to a convertible carseat sometime in the next few weeks too.

100 "Parks And Recreation" GIFs To Celebrate The Show's 100th Episode

Anniversary

• I'm there with you! DS is skinny but long so he can fit into 9 month footed sleepers. I look at him and think of how he used to weigh a little over 6 pounds. Time flies and they grow so fast! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • Yep, 9 month clothing and size 3 diapers here. He's such a chunkster :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker