February 2012 Moms
Options

F/U "Wish Me Luck"

I told you all about my little interview I had last Tuesday. 

Well, I thought it went well. Then you know how it goes- as the days go by you kind of start knitpicking at all the details and stressing about what you could have possibly could've, would've, should've done differently.

I called back yesterday and asked if he had made a decision. He told me he will likely pick me, but to call back again tomorrow(today) same time, because he was slammed.

I think he's testing me? (Well I know he is busy, but I think he's testing my reliability and such?) I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I Got the position.

Now that stress is over and I'm starting to stress about how stressed HE is ALL the time, hoping I can keep up with him. It's situations like this I remind myself that I birthed a child, I can do anything! (lol) Speaking of which, I called around some day cares near the pharmacy to figure out costs/hours. That's a whole other stress in itself. (Started lurking the 'Working Moms' board to prepare myself)

But overall I'm really excited. It's nice to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. And my graduation ceremony is this Saturday!  

Hooray!!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U "Wish Me Luck"

• Options
    Congratulations on the position and also on your graduation! :)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Amber - If I remember correctly, you're in metro Detroit, right? I LOVE my daycare, and would be happy to refer you if it's convenient for you. Plus, then our LO's could be in the same class :)

And CONGRATS!! You'll rock the working mom thing!

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got it! I start Wednesday at 10.
    Hooray! I'm terrified. Lol!
    Firewife I am mobile but I will PM you later! Thanks a million!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!! You have been working so hard. That's awesome that you've found a job so quickly!
  • Options

imageAmberrrr:
    I got it! I start Wednesday at 10. Hooray! I'm terrified. Lol! Firewife I am mobile but I will PM you later! Thanks a million!

You can email me mrsfeo at gmail if it's easier :) Congrats again!!

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"