VBAC

Expecting Moms Check-In, Week of June 4

This is attempt #2, as DS just deleted my first attempt, lol! 

1) How far along are you?

2) Any appointments this week?

3) How are you feeling?  Any food cravings?

4) Let's go non-VBAC related.  Are you doing a nursery for this LO?  If so, describe! 

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Expecting Moms Check-In, Week of June 4

• 1) How far along are you? 24 Weeks

2) Any appointments this week? Today, I wasn't supposed to go in but over the weekend I had some bleeding so they asked me to come in for a quick check. I'm also losing some weight, which is odd.

3) How are you feeling?  Any food cravings? I feel OK, a little under the weather but overall much better than first tri!

4) Let's go non-VBAC related.  Are you doing a nursery for this LO?  If so, describe!  Yes! We are doing a lavender, grey and white nursery. We just ordered our crib this weekend. Still debating on dresser and rocker.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? 25 weeks today

2) Any appointments this week? Just my weekly chiropractor appointment this morning.  Next week, I see my OB and have my glucose test.

3) How are you feeling?  Any food cravings? Feeling okay, but as I approach the third trimester, I feel my energy being sucked out of me!

4) Let's go non-VBAC related.  Are you doing a nursery for this LO?  If so, describe!  We're waiting this time.  We're team green again, but know from experience with DS that the baby will sleep in our room for at least 4-6 months.  I'd love to use DS' crib and beautiful nursery furniture for this LO, so I'm waiting to see if we'll be able to move him into a toddler bed by the time this ones needs a crib.  And this way, I can do gender specific for the nursery.  I feel a little bad though.  Kind of like LO #2 is getting the short end of the stick!

Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along are you?  19 weeks 5 days

2) Any appointments this week? I actually had my anatomy scan this morning, baby boy looks perfect but my placenta has an accessory lobe.  The MFM says it shouldn't be an issue but wants to see me back in 6 weeks just to monitor it.  Baby and fundus both measured ahead but the Dr didn't seem to think it was abnormal.  Otherwise everything looks perfect.

3) How are you feeling?  Any food cravings?  Pretty good these days, the 2nd tri headaches finally went away and I've been feeling more and more movement the past few weeks.  I'm super relieved after my appt today that my placenta is not on or near my scar.  No real cravings, I did make a chocolate pie for no particular reason on Sunday.  DS had been pretending to make me pies in his sandbox and I guess all that discussion of pie made me want some.  DH doesn't like pie (weirdo) so DS and I are going to be eating it all week.  LOL

4) Let's go non-VBAC related.  Are you doing a nursery for this LO?  If so, describe!   We are doing a bedroom for him, I don't really do "nurseries" because I don't tend to like the babyish themes, so I just try to decorate the room in a way that will grow with them.  DS #1's room is blue and red with a loose transportation theme.  DS #2's room will be green and brown (and maybe pops of orange) with a loose safari theme.

My big boy is bounding towards 4! Baby brother coming in October!
    Hipster dog is not impressed.
  • 1 How far along are you?
    34 weeks 1day

2 Any appointments this week?
    Just had one yesterday. Dietitian said my numbers are looking good! Midwife said we are doing good and LO is head down! And I haven't lost any more weight!

3 How are you feeling? Any food cravings?
    Feeling alright. Lots of pain in my lower pelvic area. :C I'd love to have more carbs but that's a no go.

4 Let's go nonVBAC related. Are you doing a nursery for this LO? If so, describe!
    The kids will be sharing a room. So we are doing an outdoors hilly scene with orange tractor, a tree in the corner and flowers. It should be super cute!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• 1) How far along are you? 11 weeks

2) Any appointments this week? none 

3) How are you feeling?  Any food cravings? tired, still having m/s... fruit always sounds good

4) Let's go non-VBAC related.  Are you doing a nursery for this LO?  If so, describe!  We're team green, and DS' nursery is angels and clouds so we could use it again. We're clearing out our 3rd bedroom for either DS to move into or to make into the nursery for this LO... We're letting DS decide if he wants to move to a new room, decorated for a big boy, or if he wants to stay in his current room.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • skioskio member
    1 How far along are you?

38w tomorrow.

2 Any appointments this week?

Yup, every week. Last week was totally uneventful and this week should be, too, as I've declined any scans or cervical checks until 39w.

3 How are you feeling? Any food cravings?

It was a rough week. I am guessing I had a stomach bug of some sort; all day nausea and diarrhea started last Thursday and lasted four days. There was also a heat wave during that time and despite staying hydrated, I was having some concerning dizzy/shaking/fainting spells. I checked my BP at a pharmacy at one point and it was normal. So, who knows.

Then I was better for a day...then got hit with a sore throat and major exhaustion. I think I'm on the mend now.

Also, this baby feels huge and strong and the pelvic pain is unbelievable. I'm really hoping labor starts before my EDD...because while the more concerning reason is that I'll have to start thinking about RCS, I'm also just done and ready to have her out.

4 Let's go nonVBAC related. Are you doing a nursery for this LO? If so, describe!

Nope, she'll share a room with her big sis once she's STTN. C's room is beige with white furniture and sage and lavender accents.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How far along are you? 28 Weeks, 3 Days

2) Any appointments this week? No, I had to move my appointment that was scheduled for June 17 to July 1, so I will be 32 weeks by the time I take my GD test.  I'm not too concerned about it.  I am low risk for GD, and I haven't gained much weight.  I am focusing on super healthy eating regardless to help increase my VBAC chances.

3) How are you feeling?  Any food cravings? I am feeling really good.  I am still able to run up to 4 miles and my only symptom right now is some minor heartburn that is pretty easily treated with Papaya enzyme.  This whole pregnancy I have craved french fries and potato chips.  I try not to give in too often!

4) Let's go non-VBAC related.  Are you doing a nursery for this LO?  If so, describe! This LO will share with DS1 once he is STTN.  He will room share with us until then.  We are going to get DS1 a big boy bed soon and start that transition which I'm not really looking forward to.  We just started with the 2 year molars which have not been fun, so I don't really want to push DS1 right now on anything!

• 1. 41 weeks

2. I had an appointment this morning, had a NST. Everything sounds beautiful in there. :)

3. I am feeling okay still. I am starting to get discouraged. I want all food, all the time. Lol

4. Frogs! We have a really cute green/brown/blue frog theme. When he is born, and we know his name for sure, I am making a cute little canvas with his name across it and a bunch of lily pads and a frog. :) It's fun!

• 1. How far along are you? 

16 weeks

2. Any appointments this week?

Not this week. My husband, son and I are on vacation!

3. How are you feeling? Any food cravings?

I caught the stomach flu my son had before we left town on our first day of vacation. OMG, horrible. Then our son had it again the same night I had it. My husband had his hands full. Good thing we have 3 more days left. I have been stuck in our vacation rental until this afternoon. We got here Tuesday night. And food has not really been my favorite thing lately. <green smily face> 

4. Are you doing a nursery for this L.O.?

Yes, but we don't find out the sex of this baby for a few more weeks. We are using our son's convertible crib, but everything else will be new! Well, except for the bedding if it's another boy. It's red and tan bedding with sail boats on the sheets and bumper.  

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"