VBAC

32 weeks w/Breech Baby

MIZCNELMIZCNEL
250 Answers Third Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper

do any of you ladies have or had a breech baby that is making or made you doubt having a VBAC ?  Our baby girl is still breech at 32weeks and I'm praying that she turns however she's a biggin 5.9 at the moment and I'm a little nervous that she's to cramped to turn.

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: 32 weeks w/Breech Baby

• Try spinning babies there are tons of ideas to turn a breech baby on this site. Just stay positive mama you still have time.

baby development
    image image
    Married May 14, 2011 DD born Nov 10, 2012
    On our way to 2u2, due June 22

June '14 April Siggy Cute Animals!

• I agree, you still have time.  Try Spinning Babies or find a Webster certified chiropractor!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Molly&Molly&
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    My LO was breech but flipped at 36.5 weeks after my second chiropractor appt for the Webster technique and I was able to vbac. Having a breech baby didn't make me doubt my decision to go for the vbac though. In fact, it made my desire for a vbac stronger. Good luck with your decision!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I planned on a med free natural birth and found out at 32 weeks DS was breech. I did the Webster method with the chiro, watched tv upside down inverted on a board and tried moxibustion. I also tried external cephalic version. He did not flip. He was 22" long and I'm only 5'5" He just didn't have room. I am very happy that I waited to have him the chance though. Hopefully next time I can VBAC but even if the next one is also breech I will do everything exactly the same.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• As its been said, Webster certified chiro and spinning babies. You are still quiet early though so I wouldn't doom yourself but start being proactive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker