Baby Showers
Options

Diaper cakes shipped directly - baby shower gift idea

So I tried the sample from Honest Company and happened to be browsing around the website.  I've made my own diaper cake before to take as a gift to a baby shower, but now with a baby on the way, I may just want the convenience of ordering it and shipping it directly! Thought I'd share in case any of you ladies are also interested.  One down side - it seems they only make it using size 1 diapers (1 size up from newborn) which is a little unfortunate because many babies are big at birth and hardly use newborn diapers.  It would force the mom-to-be to unwrap the cute cake right away to get use from the diapers.  Maybe a phone call would convince them to use size 2 or 3 diapers so mom-to-be can enjoy the "cake" a little longer.  I know I always pick at least size 2 so the cake can last and not have to be taken apart a couple weeks after baby is born.

https://www.honest.com/baby/diaper-cakes

Opens in a new window!

??
Our little lightbulb is on the way!
12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"