Cloth Diapering

What's the deal?!?

Why do I always see people selling Alva's used on CL for $5 each!!! That's like a new price. What would you guys offer?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What's the deal?!?

• Eh, I don't see a problem with them charging five bucks. People pay upwards of fifteen dollars for relabled alvas all the time. If people want to pay that then fine. I definitely wouldn't, but wouldn't pay the asking price a lot of people ask for used dipes. I would rather buy diapers that are new so I know they will last.

I personally wouldn't pay more than 3 dollars for a used Alva. Not when I could get one new in a print I like for five bucks.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They may also be asking $5/diaper expecting a counter offer. Whenever I sell things via online classifieds, I ask slightly more than I think I'll end up getting, to leave room for negotiating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had that problem where i live to. Not just Alva's though, but asking way too high of prices for used diapers. Across the board though Craiglist where I am from generally people ask way too high of prices for their baby stuff. I do my research before even debating on asking for a lower price.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• imageoliversmommy32912:
    Eh, I don't see a problem with them charging five bucks. People pay upwards of fifteen dollars for relabled alvas all the time. If people want to pay that then fine. I definitely wouldn't, but wouldn't pay the asking price a lot of people ask for used dipes. I would rather buy diapers that are new so I know they will last. I personally wouldn't pay more than 3 dollars for a used Alva. Not when I could get one new in a print I like for five bucks.

I totally agree!  

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"