Maryland Babies
Options

Any Expectant Mothers this October thru December?

Hi Everyone! 

My name is Amy and am due around Christmas time with our first baby. I am relatively new to Baltimore - my husband I moved here 2 years ago from Boston. Am now pretty busy with nursing school but planning to take the spring semester off to stay home with the baby. 

Anyway, would love to meet other expectant moms out there - for advice on local resources like day care vs nannying, mom groups etc! I will be delivering at GBMC and am really excited about it. Love that hospital! 

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Re: Any Expectant Mothers this October thru December?

• Options
    Congrats! I am due in October and also delivering at GBMC! I also am new to the area just moved here last September! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome : are you planning on taking any of the classes that are offered there? I see Dr Kessler who has been great so far
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm due early October and currently live in Baltimore county. I'll be delivering at either Hopkins or Howard County.
     Mama to Baby K. born @25wks due to pProm/PTL. Forever in Our Hearts. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks!! Congrats to you too :) 
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm due in early November with my first. Delivering at St Joes likely.
  • Options
    We are going to take the classes just need to decide on when! Are you taking any?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Same here, we figured we may sign up for the general class that includes the tour in August and I was thinking about the breast feeding class later on like November. I think there was one more but can't remember. They offer a ton which is really nice. 
  • Options
    Congrats! I've heard great things about St Joes - we almost went there, my PCP recommended it. 
  • Options
    We are thinking either July arevaugust for classes! I know they have a ton of options which is awesome! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We just moved here at the end of April and I'm due at the beginning of Nov. would love to meet some other expecting moms and meet up both pre and postbaby. Delivering at Hopkins main campus.
  • Options
    Welcome to the area main1745! Would also love to meet up with new and expecting moms in the area! PM me and we can chat!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats main1745 and welcome to Baltimore :) I work at hopkins main campus and its beautiful :) If you ladies plan a time to get together I would love to join! 
  • Options
    I was going to try and send a group PM but am not sure how to do that? 
  • Options
    Hmm not sure how group pm works either! We should def try to plan something :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I could try and create a private FB group, do you guys all use that?
  • Options
    I was sent an invite and did something wrong haha gotta send again! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't create a fb group yet but I can, would you all want to message me your emails?
  • Options
    I'm also fairly new to Baltimore. I live in the Canton/Patterson Park area. I'm due in early October, however giving birth in VA however if baby decides to come before the due date then I will give Birth Bayview down the street from me. I honestly only know my neighbors here and would LOVE to make some good friends in the area.
  • Options
    Ames and fefed I will pm you both my email address we can chat there or Facebook or something! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Why can't I find to pm either of you? If u can pm me let me know!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, so I'm not able to figure out how to pm anyone. Can't even add friends - strange! Either way, would love to meet up. If everyone could maybe email me your info and I'll at least start a group email? maria.preston@hotmail.com
  • Options
    What is your e-mail? Would love to meet up sometime! Looks like the few other ladies on this post are interested too. Are you on facebook? 
  • Options
    Maria, I just added you on FB and sent you a message that you may not get but my name is Amy so you know who that is :) haha
  • Options

I don't want to post my regular e-mail on here because it will show up on a google search so here is the email connected with my FB. i'll share my regular e-mail once we can all connect. 

amersk2006@gmail.com 

• Options

Hi amy,

I am due in sept. with my second.  I have been in md. for 2 years and I am a fellow New Englander.  I lived in south eastern mass.  Hope to get to know you!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hello! I am due oct 1st and delivering at gbmc! We are taking a few classes there in september
  • Options
    Hi  all - I am due in Nov and also delivering at GBMC.  I have lived in Baltimore City now for almost 1 1/2 years and would love to meet some expectant mothers!  Carolina
  • Options
    I am also new to Baltimore from Boston, well we have been here for 4 years (which I can't believe it's been 4 years already)  I live in Baltimore City right near Patterson Park.  I gave birth to our little girl in June and would love to meet other new moms in the area!!
  • Options
    Hi. Due Oct 7 and will be delivering at HoCo General. I've heard wonderful things about GBMC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"