Hello ladies, I'm conflicted and what to know what y'all think. This past week I've been on an antibiotic for a UTI. Today is my last day taking meds. According to my fertility sites I frequent, I should be ovulating on the 5th. I usually have a 30-34 day cycle. I haven't really BD due to being on the meds. But if I still have a slight chance, I would like to fit in some BDing the next couple days.
This is where I'm conflicted. The doctor says you can have sex while on these meds as long as I feel up to it and don't have any symptoms. BUT everybody (friends/family who deal with UTIs all the time) say to wait 2 weeks AFTER the meds to have sex. I really don't want to miss out this month because of a stupid UTI. What would you do?
Also, my chart is below. I'm pretty certain the high temps are from the meds. I have high hopes that I haven't O'd just yet. Thoughts on that as well?