Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Napping suggestion

I've got a 10 week old that very rarely naps during the day unless being held. Someone suggested laying him on a pillow on you and when he's asleep move the pillow and it's less of a stir for them.

That seemed like a good idea. I probably wouldn't do it all the time so as not to create a habit, but the moments that I really need him to nap and he fights it that might be good. of course keeping an eye on him since it's a pillow

Just thought I'd share the suggestion for all the non napping babies out there!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Napping suggestion

• The boppy has become my 7 week old's favorite napping spot. She will sleep in her RnP at night, but nowhere but the boppy (or me) during the day. The only bad thing is, I don't like to leave her alone for long while she's sleeping on it, so I still don't get much done around the house.

• Nicb13Nicb13
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers

image rgrundon:
    The boppy has become my 7 week old's favorite napping spot. She will sleep in her RnP at night, but nowhere but the boppy (or me) during the day. The only bad thing is, I don't like to leave her alone for long while she's sleeping on it, so I still don't get much done around the house.

We used a Boppy Newborn Lounger for months. I even had DS sleep on it in his crib! You do what you gotta go.

DS born 3/10/12 - Baby GIRL - due 10/5/14!

BabyFruit Ticker

image image

• What about a swing. DD loves the swing and still naps in it. I've even used it at night when nothing else works.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker