June 2013 Moms

Walking is hard. (Existing is also).

So I've noticed that if I'm standing or walking around, LO grinds hard against my pelvis and I get contractions.

I sit down, and it all stops. 

Boy, this week of teaching will be fun if that pattern continues. 

Thank God this is the last full week of school (next week is half days), and who knows, maybe being on my feet all day with encourage LO to show up early!

~*DD June 18th, 2012*~

Re: Walking is hard. (Existing is also).

• you're almost there! and I hope your early contractions help you to dilate more before your labor really comes because going to the hospital starting at 1cm is rough!  (i'm sure it's rough at any starting point but I like to think it would have been less hard if I was already dilated further)...so I'm hoping that for you!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I was at 2cm Friday, so who knows. :-P

3 of my cousins and myself all had/are having babies in a two month period, and all 3 have had to be induced or ended in emergency c-sections. Really hopeful this one comes on its own! :)

~*DD June 18th, 2012*~

• image BrassyClarinet:

I was at 2cm Friday, so who knows. :-P

3 of my cousins and myself all had/are having babies in a two month period, and all 3 have had to be induced or ended in emergency c-sections. Really hopeful this one comes on its own! :)

ah, that would probably freak me out a bit too..but everyone's different!   

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I've had the same issue. Its so uncomfortable and even painful. I was at a bridal shower and all the women said I still looked like I was carrying high and all I wanted to say was "well I can feel him grinding on my hip and cervix so I guess I'm not all that high."
  • Ugh.  Me too.  Walking really hurts at this point.  I just walked to the laundry room and threw some clothes in the wash, but you'd think I tried to run a 5k.  I'm truly just miserable.  I feel nauseous, crampy and my lower back is killing me.  Of course I'm thinking "Am I in labor?!" but I'm thinking it all just hurts.  I feel for ya'.  This is my last week of work too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm there right along with you. The hardest part for me is getting out of or rolling over in bed. Feels like my poor pelvis is made of fragile glass that's about ready to shatter. Than cue the crippled old lady walk down the hallway to the bathroom. I hope my LO decides she's ready to come soon, too!
    TTC since 2004 Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. BabyFetus Ticker
  • image hoopduck:
    I'm there right along with you. The hardest part for me is getting out of or rolling over in bed. Feels like my poor pelvis is made of fragile glass that's about ready to shatter. Than cue the crippled old lady walk down the hallway to the bathroom. I hope my LO decides she's ready to come soon, too!

This is exactly how I feel when i get out of bed. I actually completed crawling to the bathroom the other day because it was so painful. Luckily our pups were sleeping on the floor right where i was going to get on all knees so it stopped me :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes the pelvis pain is awful. I can't sleep for more than 2 hours at a time, and getting out of bed makes me feel like a heifer stuck in mud. 
  • I can't walk at all without brutal pain in my pelvis, back and legs. I'm a train wreck at this point! Counting the days...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards