June 2013 Moms

::Sunday Ticker Change::

I haven't been to bed yet, so I thought I would get us started off early this week!
Congrats to all of the moms that have had their little ones!

How many weeks:

Size/fruit:

New updates or any LD trips:

Any crazy dreams lately:

photo IMG_0073.jpg

Anniversary

Re: ::Sunday Ticker Change::

• image jlphillips4:
    I haven't been to bed yet, so I thought I would get us started off early this week!
    Congrats to all of the moms that have had their little ones!

How many weeks:
    36 weeks

Size/fruit:
    Honeydew

Still on bed rest due to a preterm labor scare. Doc said will release me back to work next week since we made it to the 36 week mark
    Any crazy dreams lately:
    Last few nights have been randomly annoying dreams. I really just want a good nights worth of sleep!! I know, not gonna happen!

photo IMG_0073.jpg

Anniversary
  • BC&LMBC&LM
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary
    How many weeks:
    36 weeks

Size/fruit:
    Honeydew

Currently in LD being induced due to my preeclampsia. My OB appt. on Friday actually got cancelled, so I went to take my blood pressure on my own like I do on non doctor days. It was higher than normal with the bottom number being over 100, so I called the doctor who told me to come over to LD for monitoring. When I got there and they couldn't get it down at first, they decided to induce. I'm on magnesium sulfate to prevent seizures, but unfortunately confined to bed because of it because apparently it can affect your muscle function. I've had two doses of Cervadil placed to ripen the cervix because I wasn't at all dilated when I came in. They just now are starting me on Pitocin. No contractions yet.

Any crazy dreams lately:
    Dude, I wish I could get any resemblance of normal sleep in these uncomfortable LD beds, so no recent dreams. My husband and I have been watching Alias on Netflix recently, though, and it was making me have dreams about spies last week!
  • Wish82Wish82
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 25 Love Its Second Anniversary

image BC&LM:
    How many weeks: 36 weeks Size/fruit: Honeydew New updates or any LD trips: Currently in LD being induced due to my preeclampsia. My OB appt. on Friday actually got cancelled, so I went to take my blood pressure on my own like I do on non doctor days. It was higher than normal with the bottom number being over 100, so I called the doctor who told me to come over to LD for monitoring. When I got there and they couldn't get it down at first, they decided to induce. I'm on magnesium sulfate to prevent seizures, but unfortunately confined to bed because of it because apparently it can affect your muscle function. I've had two doses of Cervadil placed to ripen the cervix because I wasn't at all dilated when I came in. They just now are starting me on Pitocin. No contractions yet. Any crazy dreams lately: Dude, I wish I could get any resemblance of normal sleep in these uncomfortable LD beds, so no recent dreams. My husband and I have been watching Alias on Netflix recently, though, and it was making me have dreams about spies last week!

good luck! I hope things are starting to pick up for you.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • Wish82Wish82
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 25 Love Its Second Anniversary

How many weeks: 39 weeks

Size/fruit: Watermelon-which makes me super excited to try to shoot him out. 

New updates or any LD trips: Nada. This pregnancy has been so awesomely uneventful. Although, I am on the verge of going on off on a few impatient people who are constantly concerned with the state of my cervix and when they think he's going to come. 

Any crazy dreams lately: There was one that I remember thinking was crazy when I woke up this week, but I ave no clue what it was. 

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
  • Weeks: 37

Size: Jackfruit

Updates: Been doing NST 2x per week. He looks and sounds healthy. Having a lot of pelvic pain and pressure. And a lot of BH.

Dreams: All week I've been having nightmares about my sisters wedding shower being an epic disaster despite all my hard work and planning. We had it yesterday and it was great so I guess it's time for new crazy dreams!
  • How many weeks: 39 weeks!!

Size/fruit: Watermelon

New updates or any LD trips: C-Section tomorrow, bright and early at 7:30am CST

Any crazy dreams lately: Nope, none that I can remember anyways. Have had some baby dreams though. 

image image
  • Outside baby alert!

our little guy came at 38 weeks 6 days after my water broke!  He was taken via c-section (unplanned) and was 8 pounds 14 ounces, 21 inches long.  He is the spitting image of DH!   Full birth story to follow shortly.   Good luck to you all!

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • BC&LMBC&LM
    image Wish82:

good luck! I hope things are starting to pick up for you.  

Thanks! Still no contractions unfortunately. Hopefully things will start moving soon!
  • BC&LMBC&LM
    image phishgirl29:
    Outside baby alert!our little guy came at 38 weeks 6 days after my water broke! nbsp;He was taken via csection unplanned and was 8 pounds 14 ounces, 21 inches long. nbsp;He is the spitting image of DH! nbsp; Full birth story to follow shortly. nbsp; Good luck to you all!

Congrats!!!
  • 37 weeks full term!!! Yay!!

Jack fruit I guess?

I went to dr the other day and she went to check dilation and was like "oh goodness that's a head!" So she is super low. She didn't do a dilation check because cervix is behind baby. Friday I had a labor scare. I thought this was it terrible pain and cramping back hurt I couldn't move! Turned out it was a bad bathroom bought haha but man was it terrible! I have also read that can be a sign of early labor and preparing your body. Hopefully we meet her in a week it so :.

Dreams? I think I would have to sleep first... Ugh!

TTC #1 since Oct. 2010 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles HSG- clear
    January IUI #1 femara 2.5 mg+ovidrel=BFN
    February IUI#2 Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel=BFN
    March Femara 2.5mg+Ovidrel+ TI=BFN taking a break from RE
    BFP 10/13/2012 beta #1=280 beta #2=714
    BabyName Ticker image
  • image BCLM:
    How many weeks:
    36 weeks

Size/fruit:
    Honeydew

Currently in LD being induced due to my preeclampsia. My OB appt. on Friday actually got cancelled, so I went to take my blood pressure on my own like I do on non doctor days. It was higher than normal with the bottom number being over 100, so I called the doctor who told me to come over to LD for monitoring. When I got there and they couldn't get it down at first, they decided to induce. I'm on magnesium sulfate to prevent seizures, but unfortunately confined to bed because of it because apparently it can affect your muscle function. I've had two doses of Cervadil placed to ripen the cervix because I wasn't at all dilated when I came in. They just now are starting me on Pitocin. No contractions yet.

Any crazy dreams lately:
    Dude, I wish I could get any resemblance of normal sleep in these uncomfortable LD beds, so no recent dreams. My husband and I have been watching Alias on Netflix recently, though, and it was making me have dreams about spies last week!

Thoughts and prayers for a great and smooth labor and delivery process for you!
  • image phishgirl29:
    Outside baby alert!our little guy came at 38 weeks 6 days after my water broke! nbsp;He was taken via csection unplanned and was 8 pounds 14 ounces, 21 inches long. nbsp;He is the spitting image of DH! nbsp; Full birth story to follow shortly. nbsp; Good luck to you all!

Congrats!

• How many weeks:
    36 weeks

Size/fruit:
    Honeydew

Not really, aside from my weight fluctuating and baby is confirmed head down! More contractions but mostly BH. Weekly appts now, and I'm kinda ready for LO to come...lol
    Any crazy dreams lately:
    Nope.
  • How many weeks: 39 weeks....7 days till my due date!

Size/fruit: Watermelon

New updates or any LD trips: Nope, just waiting game at this point.

Any crazy dreams lately:I had a weird dream that our mortgage refinance was a scam, and these two guys stole all our money out of our accounts.  I really need to get this process wrapped up before the baby comes, so it's not weighing on my mind LOL. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• How many weeks:

Size/fruit:
    Winter Melon

Nope same old same

Any crazy dreams lately:
    Not that I can remember because I NEVER sleep!
  • How many weeks:  

Size/fruit: 

Honeydew

Last Thursday my bp was 140/100 at my appointment so I was sent straight to the hospital to stay and do a 24 hour urine test (doctor said I couldn't do it at home b/c we wouldn't get labs back in time for the weekend).  Sure enough I have protein in my urine and am borderline for preeclampsia.  Fortunately I got to come home Friday night but she has told me she won't let me go to my due date (June 30th) but I hope to keep her in for a couple more weeks.  I am on complete bed rest, can't be up more than 15 minutes at a time per hour.  Boohoo.

Any crazy dreams lately: 

Sex dreams! 

• Best wishes to you and baby!