So my OB will be on vacation at the time they are planning to induce me due to the blood sugar medicine I'm on they worry about placenta breakdown. I'm a mess. If I could had waited until 40 weeks she will be here, but they want her no later than 39 now. My OB is going to be gone mid38 to mid39. Anyone else not have their OB induce?