March 2013 Moms

regret

I went to a concert last night and didn't get home til 1:30am.... While it was fun... I've been up since 5:30 now with my almost 2 year old and 10 week old. I also don't feel very; not hung over. AND DH is off to work soon... Naptime can't get here soon enough!
Ann image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: regret

• I made that mistake a few weeks ago while back visiting my mom.  She watched DS while I went out with friends.  I drank a little too much and didn't get home until 1:30am.  My mom kept DS till 7am then I had to get up and it sucked!!!  Lesson learned for me!!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yeah, it just doesn't seem to be worth it to go out drinking late even when we have a babysitter. Mornings can be early with the little guy and he won't let me just sit on the couch all day!

• Yea... I had a couple drinks at dinner... So not even drunk/hungover.. DH doesn't get it... "i'm tired too and have to go to work.." Yes... But who is responsible for keeping these Two alive while exhausted and sick?!?
  • I had a couple drinks last night at my cousins party. Ella is teething and is a fussy MESS and I had to take the edge off!! I stayed up until almost 3 and I feel terrible. I can't drink anymore I'm such a light weight. So light that I just spelled light "leight."
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yea... I had a couple drinks at dinner... So not even drunk/hungover.. DH doesn't get it... "i'm tired too and have to go to work.." Yes... But who is responsible for keeping these Two alive while exhausted and sick?!?