November 2012 Moms
Options

mad at pedis office staff

I called to double check the appt time for dds 6 month today bc i thought i was late.

The nurse said she left me 3 voicemails since the 13 stating it was canceled. I never had any missed calls or voicemails, neither did dh.

she read my number to me over the phone, and it was correct.

I think this biatch is lying.

Then they had no available appointments when i was off of work for two weeks straight, so i had to take one with another dr in their practice next week.

She kept telling me i must not have checked my voicemail, or i must be mistaken.

Re: mad at pedis office staff

• Options
    When are workers going to realize the customer is ALWAYS right?

Sorry you had a crappy experience!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh no! That would really upset me! Especially that you had to see another Pedi. Ugh. I'm sorry. Don't know what I would do! I love my pedi so it would be hard to change!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's annoying. 

I had an experience with my office that just made me so mad! I couldn't believe it was happening. 

At LO's 4m check up I went to schedule his 6m appt, the lady gave me an August date. Wtf? I said that he would be almost 9m then, I need one for 6m. She said ok, then said ok July? Me: no.. How long between shots? She said 9 weeks, so I counted 9 weeks to her and she still wanted to give me an appt in freaking August! So I had to spell it out.. April is 5 weeks long! May is 5 weeks long! Geez lady, do you know how to count?? If it happens again this next time, I'm going to be calling the office manager. 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"